When You Play With His Hair (22K Followers Special)

(A/N: We just reached the 22K Followers milestone so we did it, guys! Give yourselves a pat on the shoulder and I'll give you all virtual hugs, hehe *virtual hugs*.

Thank you all so much once again for following me and enjoying my written works and also for being patient with me since my update speed is not as the same as before due to my busy schedule so I'm glad to hear that you guys understand what I'm going through.

So that being said, here's a special scenario for ya'll and I hope you all enjoy this latest scenario for our shy elf boi. Happy reading!)

Photo : There is no photo yet but I will follow it up including the previous scenario! So stay tuned! :D

...

"Hah...hah...that was a c-challenging"

Amajiki was able to finish his hero exercise where each and every one of us should practice balancing and fighting at the same time.

This exercise was suppose to teach us to how to fight if there is an earthquake or if a villain was able to open the ground with their quirk so that we could maintain not just our balance but also our spirits just to avoid from panicking so much.

As for quirk users who can fly, like me, we are not allowed to fly but we had to rely on our secondary abilities or just fight normally with punches, kicks and etc.

My indigo haired boyfriend was able to pass the exercise which is thanks to his Manifest quirk since he ate takoyaki with me while we're heading to school.

He tried holding on while he's using his octopus tentacles while standing on one of the elevated platforms and managed to fight with ease, even though he was a bit clumsy at the start.

But overall, he did an amazing job and Mirio beside me couldn't stop clapping along with me.

"Nice one, Tamaki!!", Mirio exclaimed and ruffled my boyfriend's hair, "You did a fantastic job holding on that platform you're standing!".

"Yeah, Tama-kun! In fact, you maintain your balance at the end and even finish the dummy off by using your octopus tentacles too!", I added and clasped my hands together before giving his water bottle.

Amajiki blushed from hearing our compliments and replied shyly, "T-Thank you, h-haha! I just d-did what I could so I can p-pass the exercise. Although...m-my movements were clumsy though at the beginning. S-So e-embarrassing...".

I shook my head and replied, "It's okay! I mean, I nearly fell earlier when I was up there fighting those fighting dummies, haha!".

"O-Oh right! I-I got worried when I saw you but...I'm glad you were able to manage afterwards", Amajiki said and smiled at me.

Mirio just watched our moment and this was his cue to leave the two of us alone so -

"Well, I have an errand to run, guys!", Mirio said and winked at us, "I'll leave you two alone now".

Here we go again.

Mirio and his wingman moments, UwU.

Although, I'm still wondering if he really had an errand or not but just looking at his face is probably telling me that he's finding an excuse just so he could give us some alone time.

"W-Wait, it's our break time. You don't want to rest yet?", Amajiki asked and tilted his head.

"Don't worry!", Mirio reassured his best friend and laughed cheerfully, "Besides, it won't be that long so I'll be back as soon as possible".