When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday

(A/N : Okay, here it is, phew!! Like I said in my announcement yesterday, I really didn't know or remembered that it was Tamaki's birthday on March 4 so yeah, I really apologize for being late, haha. 

But not to worry no more, it is here and I made it extra special just to make it up for being late like two days late already, haha. Man, if only I know or remember his birthday, I would done the same thing like in the Todoroki Boyfriend Scenarios where you guys will "give gifts" to him by commenting. 

Oh, well. I'll just save that idea for next so stayed tuned for it next year! ALSO, I don't know if someone requested this so for those who requested this, please comment on this "sentence" here so I can mention your names here. That's all and I hope you guys enjoy this scenario. Happy reading!! <3)

Date created : March 6, 2020

Date edited : March 7, 2020

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link: https://www.pinterest.jp/pin/AZzYeRVo8dfr0tCxDsz30cCyDym2tRx3OFs1EeU4cZq-56NUPpS3EHw/

...

"Surprise!!"

*POP*

Amajiki, who just arrived at his doorstep, was wearing a surprised expression on his face and the confetti was slowly landing on top of his head.

"E-Eh?"

From the elf boy's eyes, he saw us - Mirio, Nejire and I - wearing party hats and even holding a banner altogether with bright smiles on our faces.

"Happy Birthday, Tamaki!", Mirio greeted and ruffled his hair, "Surprise!".

Amajiki's eyes sparkled and smiled shyly while trying to pry away Mirio's hands playfully since his hair is too messy.

"H-Hey!! Hahaha! Mirio!", Amajiki said and suddenly, he winced in slight pain and held his arm, "Oww...".

The three of us gasped at the same time from his unexpected reaction and my girlfriend instincts came to play when I automatically approached him.

"Oh my gosh, I-I'm sorry!! Did I hurt you?!", Mirio apologized quickly with devastation.

"It's not your fault, Mirio", Amajiki reassured and smiled, "S-Sorry if my pain came out so suddenly to you all".

The blond boy sighed in relief but then again, his worried expression didn't leave his face.

"Are you okay, Tama-kun?", I asked and frowned.

The indigo haired boy still smiled at me and nodded softly.

"Yes, B-Butterfly. I'm really fine", Amajiki said and held my hand, "It's just...I fought a villain along the way home because a kid was about to be kidnapped for ransom".

"Oh no", Nejire commented and covered her mouth, "Is the kid okay though?".

He nodded once more and showed us a photo of a cute selfie of him and the kid, which turned out to be a cute little boy.

"Y-Yes, he is. I mean, l-look how happy he is after I saved him", Amajiki said and giggled shyly, "He even called me, my hero".

I can't help but say "aww" after hearing that from my boyfriend and I gotta admit, both of them look so cute in the picture like he has his own kid or baby brother.