When He Had A Nightmare

Photo : From the BNHA Manga (Overhaul Arc)

...

Tamaki's POV

Dark.

Cold.

and...soft?

For some reason, that's how I can describe the surface I'm laying down on.

I tried to stand up and I can feel a bit of pain once I supported myself in order for me to stand.

Although, once I'm up and done a few stretches, the slight and temporary pain slowly disappeared.

It turns out the surface I'm laying on is a carpet and I can see why it wasn't rough while I was done.

I started to get confused and felt like a lost puppy as I explored the big room that I'm in - which I realized it was after regaining consciousness.

'What is this place?', I thought to myself and rubbed my eyes, 'How long am I out? Why am I here?'.

Questions began to absorb my head from each step I take as I ventured the room but suddenly a flash of light out of nowhere so I covered my eyes to avoid getting blind.

Then after a few seconds, the light vanished and when my eyes came to view, it looks I am now in the park where (Y/N) and I used to go for our dates.

'E-Eh? W-Why am I here? Does someone h-has a teleportation quirk and brought me here or...'

My thoughts stopped when I saw (Y/N), my loving and wonderful girlfriend, just running towards my direction-Wait, actually. She's running towards me.

I automatically smiled just seeing her bright presence so I decided to run towards her too.

I began to run and the moment we can finally meet face to face, she passed through me like I was a ghost.

"Huh?"

I blinked a few times with confusion from what just happen and when I turned around, she kept running until she stopped by just to talk to...another guy.

"Hey!", (Y/N) said and automatically hugged the guy.

The guy smiled brightly and lifted her before spinning her around cheerfully.

"Hello, my darling! Such a beautiful day, well, maybe it's because you're here, hehe", the guy said and playfully pinched one of her cheeks.

D-Darling?

My heart sank just watching this "horrific" scene and my emotions started to shift from left to right like an earthquake.

'What's happening? A-And who's that guy?! Why is he hugging her and calling her darling?! That's my Butterfly!', I thought to myself and frowned.

Since my feelings got the best of me, I decided to run towards them to interfere.

"H-Hey! W-Why are you calling her your darling?", I spoke them with a bit of confidence, "S-She's mine!".

"Aww, thank you so much!", (Y/N) said and giggled, "You're so sweet as always".

"Anything for you, (Y/N)", the guy said and cupped her face, "But nothing is sweeter than you".

"Oh stop it~! Haha!", (Y/N) said and grinned at the guy.

E-Eh? They can't hear me?