When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)

Photo:  I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.at/pin/588493876281370501/?lp=true

...

"W-Wow..."

A brand new year has finally arrived and Tamaki and I decided to spend time with each other's company at the shrine for our first new year date.

He just arrived at my house and he was surprised at how I looked with the kimono I recently bought which made him stand in front of my door for like...five minutes?

"Umm, Tamaki? Earth to Tamaki?", I said and tilted my head, "Everything alright?".

I decided to snap him out of it by cupping his face and kiss his lips which caught him off guard and his cheeks glow red.

"O-Oh!! Sorry!", Amajiki said and chuckled shyly, "Y-You just look very stunning in that kimono, (Y/N). I was in awe".

"Hehe, thank you so much, Tamaki!", I replied and smiled, "You look great too, Tamaki!".

It's not just me who is wearing a kimono for new years but also my indigo haired boyfriend and I gotta say, this is the first I ever seen him wearing one up close.

He smiled shyly and nodded before wrapping his arms around me so he can give me a quick warm embrace.

"S-Shall we get going? There might a lot of people visiting the shrine...", Amajiki said, "...so we should p-probably get there soon. I don't want us to separate in the crowd".

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Tamaki wearing a Fat Gum hoodie - Tamaki : "I-I hope you guys have a great n-new year!" *bows*)

We finally arrived at the shrine and thankfully, we made it with no big crowds to jump in.

We both approached the offering box slowly since Amajiki offered in helping me walk in the stone steps because of my wooden Japanese sandals - even though I'm used to it but that's okay

I love Amajiki's gentleman-ness that is mixed with cuteness and shyness so I can't say no to his offer and I never will.

Anyways, we put 10 yen inside the offering box, rang the bell, and clasped our hands together.

We prayed peacefully and after a few minutes, we finished and faced each other.

"I-I prayed that I'll become stronger this year so I can protect you and also...", Amajiki said and held both of my hands, "...I want you to always be happy everyday".

I smiled after listening to what he prayed for the new year and gently embraced him.

"You're so sweet, Tamaki", I commented and giggled, "And it's similar to my prayer too, hehe".

"R-Really?", Amajiki asked and smiled shyly, "Wow, w-we're like two peas in a pod, huh? Haha, I can see w-why we get along...s-so quickly since we first met in third grade. A-Anyways...".

He gently grabbed my hand and took me to one of the stalls so we can browse and see if there's something we wanted to try.

We wrote something with the wooden plaque called Emi, took some photos and selfies near the temple and the ponds, tried eating different Japanese food at the food stalls and even bought some trinkets as a memento for our date.

"Oh, fortunes!"

We both saw the fortune stall that some people go to check their luck status that may predict their future or something.

"O-Oh, that", Amajiki said and laughed nervously, "Y-You're willing to try it out?"

I nodded and after my indigo boyfriend did some thinking, he nodded as well and said, "Alright, l-let's give it a shot. I just hope the result is g-good".

And so, we got our fortunes after falling in line and decided to read it on a nearby bench so both of us could sit down then when we saw the results - 

"Moderate luck! Phew, at least it's not a bad one", I said and laughed, "What about you, Tamaki?".

He looked at me with a cute smile on his face before showing me the paper of his result.

"I got e-excellent luck! Thank goodness", Amajiki said and laughed too, "I was expecting at l-least a good or moderate luck but this one came out i-instead. I-Is this what you call...a new year blessing?".

I giggled at his reaction and kissed the top of his nose since he was too adorable right now.

"You could say that but I'm so happy for you", I said and smiled brightly, "Let's make more memories for this brand new year, Tamaki!".

He nodded and suddenly, he gathered up the courage to get closer to me, cup my face and brushed his lips against mine.

"I-I'll most definitely will especially w-when it comes to you, (Y/N)", Amajiki said and looked at me in the eyes shyly, "B-But, am I doing a good job being your boyfriend so far?".

I nodded and cupped his face before replying, "Of course, you are, silly! You're doing great and that's why I feel so lucky to have you".

"(Y/N)...", Amajiki said in awe before he chuckled softly, "I-I'm so happy right now. Just h-hearing you say that makes me want to improve more, haha".

"In fact...I-I'm so lucky to have you too...", Amajiki continued and leaned his forehead against mine, "N-No matter what the future unfolds as the next coming years fly by, I-I will always love you, (Y/N). No one w-will ever take your place as the one who always loves for who I am and what I do and that's the truth".

I smiled at his shy and touching words that made my heart melt just like the ice cream we just ate awhile ago from one of the food stalls.

"O-Oh my gosh, are you crying?!", Amajiki said when he noticed that my eyes look watery a few seconds later and got a handkerchief from his pocket.

He gently dabbed the handkerchief on the corners of my eyes and this made me chuckle at his kind and sweet gesture.

"Actually, I was fighting the tears because of how touching your words were", I said and sniffed, "This is why I love you, Tamaki".

He smiled shyly after hearing my reply and this made him kiss my lips again but only this time, it was one after another.

I wrapped my arms around his neck so I can indulge into his kisses that are already improved from the last time we kissed like this.

"H-Happy New Year, (Y/N)", Amajiki whispered before kissing me over and over again, "I love you so much. I-I promise I'll make you happy everyday and...I can't wait to create m-more memories with you".