When You and Him Go On A Date

Photo : BNHA Anime (Season 4, Episode 6)

...

It's been a week since Amajiki and I became a couple and that day was the happiest day of my life.

After the day we confessed, Amajiki couldn't stop smiling until he escorted me home and it was like the cutest thing that I've seen from him.

Even the way he was holding my hand along the way was very comforting and warm that it made my heart melt like a snow cone.

I can't wait for what's in store for the two of us and he's going to do his best to be the boyfriend for my sake - even though he already is to me.

*RINGGG*

I stopped reading the manga I was looking at the internet and grabbed my phone that is laying down on my desk.

When I looked to see who was calling, it was none other than indigo haired boyfriend himself and just seeing his name on the Caller ID made me smile.

I pressed the green answer call button and held my phone close to my ear.

"Hello~?", I answered.

"H-Hello, (Y/N)!", Amajiki answered and laugh shyly, "Wow, just hearing your voice right now is making me happy, haha".

I can feel my cheeks glowing after hearing those sweet words from the elf boy.

"Same here, Tamaki", I said and giggled while fiddling with a framed photo of Tamaki and I when we were still in fourth grade, "Anyways, what's up?".

"W-Well...", Amajiki started off and went silent for a seconds then he shyly continued, "Have you ate lunch yet?".

I shook my head even though I'm not seeing him physically and replied, "Nope, but I was planning on eating at my dad's ramen restaurant".

"You're going to e-eat there? Wait, your mom is not cooking today?", Amajiki asked with a hint of concern.

I sighed and laughed awkwardly before replying, "Yep, she has a hero emergency meeting with my dad so she told to just eat there for today".

"O-Oh, I see", Amajiki said, "T-Then if it's alright with you, is it a good time to...um...".

He stopped his words there and there was a short moment of silence then after regaining his confidence again, he exhaled.

"Is i-it a good time to take you out...on date?"

My eyes widened and I can feel my smile widening from hearing his invitation.

"I would love to!", I answered immediately.

"R-R-Really?", Amajiki asked shyly, "That was a fast answer but I'm so happy you accept!".

I laughed at his adorable reply and replied, "Wanna meet there at my dad's resto?".

"That would be n-nice but...", Amajiki replied and laughed shyly, "...I would suggest that I would p-pick you up from your house so we can walk together going there. Y-You know, to make this day super special. I mean, t-this is our first date after all so...".

I smiled once more and replied, "That sounds like a good idea! Haha, have you planned on how are going to have our first date before we confessed, Tamaki?".