twenty five

a/n: hi bbys! 5 more chapters !! if you haven't already go check out my new book on my page ! i love you guys!

time skip: 3 months , it's december now :)
————————————————————————
"spence baby, which dress?" you call from the bathroom , hearing spencer padding around the bedroom.

you had just moved in last month, you both deciding that it's better if you move in since you were always with him anyways.

"the green one!" you hear his strained voice from the bedroom and you giggle , walking out of the bathroom to the closet, picking the emerald green dress off the hanger. walking to the dresser, you grab a red bra and panty set.

you walk back into the bathroom, slipping the lingerie onto your body, admiring yourself in the mirror before slipping the emerald green dress onto your body.

the dress was long, the silk fabric flowing to the floor, the dress has a slit up the left leg, showing off your skin a little. the neckline is cut in a low v, showing a small amount of your chest.

"spencer? can you come zip me up?" you say and you hear his footsteps lead to the bathroom, his eyes meeting yours.

he freezes, lips parting as his eyes rake down your body a few times.

"you, my love, are the most fucking beautiful girl i have ever seen."

he says smiling at you , a light blush covering your cheeks.

"i love you spencer reid." you smile, pulling his wrist toward you, pressing your lips to his.

"i love you, y/n."

he uses his hands to gently spin you around , his hands running up the sides of your body.

"spencer , we have to hurry baby, we're going to be late to the party."

"i know, i know, i'm just appreciating you for a second,angel."

his hand grips the zipper, pulling it up , as you feel the dress tighten around your torso.

you turn again , hands resting on his chest, his hands resting on your lower back, the two of you just looking at each other. admiring eachother.

"i am so in love with you , pretty girl ."

"i'm so in love with you , baby."

he presses his forehead to yours, pulling you body into his, his lips gently pressing to yours.

he pulls back, grinning wide.

"i'm so lucky." he whispers, his eyes twinkling.

"me too baby, cmon, let's finish getting ready."

he walks out of the bathroom, you turning back to face the mirror.

you straighten your hair, lightly curling the front 2 pieces so they frame your face. then you go with a simple makeup look. foundation, blush, liner and some mascara, finishing it off with a sheer red lipstick.

you slide your silver rings onto your fingers, pulling on a simple silver chain with a small teardrop diamond hanging from it.

you spray a few sprays of perfume on and you walk out of the bedroom, met with the sight of spencer.

he was wearing a simple black and white tux, mismatched socks peeking out under the bottoms of the pants , his messy curls lay upon the top of his head, and a sliver watch adorns his right wrist.

"you look handsome, spence."

you say as you walk over to the closet, grabbing your small silver heels and putting them on your feet.