nine

a/n: only one chapter today, i'm sorry :(. butttt...thank you SO MUCH for 700 reads !! i will be posting more on my tiktok as well! @dr.reidsbustedknee :)

you feel a light poke at your shoulder. you disregard it, trying to continue sleeping. you then feel a hand shaking your body. you groan , opening your eyes to be met with morgan's.

"hey doll face , you gotta wake up, we're landing. wake pretty boy up too." he says , you sit up off spencer's chest. looking at him peacefully sleeping. his lips slightly parted , hair falling in his eyes.

aw , he's cute.

"spence" you say softly. his body stirs and you see his eyes flutter open, locking with yours.

"we're landing ." you smile at him. he nods and starts to sit up. running his hand through his hair. then you both stand .

"good morning sleeping beauty" you say, giggling at spencer's still sleepy personality.

"mmmhhmmm." he grumbles as you walk to the front of the plane. spencer making a beeline to the coffee machine. you lock eyes with morgan , him slowly walking over to where you are standing .

"so you and pretty boy ?" he asks, eyebrows wiggling as he grins.

"i don't want to talk about it right now , derek." you say back, playfully rolling your eyes.

"okay okay, but you know you have to tell me eventually right?" he asks.

"yes morgan, i know." you sigh out , morgan giggling again. you playfully punch his arm as you walk off the plane. you walk into the NYPD headquarters , you all following behind hotch as he speaks to the people in the building. you feel spencer's presence behind you , you then seeing him hold up a to/go coffee out to you.

"i saw you talking to morgan, but i knew you needed coffee." he smiles . you take the coffee and smile back.

"thanks, spence" you say before hotch has everyone file into a room.

"rossi and i will go to the latest crime scene. reid and morgan go check out the homeless shelters. prentiss and y/l/n go talk to the victims families. jj stay here and help with the tip line please." hotch says . and everyone scrambles off.

you and emily ride over to the address previously given to you from garcia. you hater talking to families. the reactions always hit deep in your heart. you and emily arrive and make your way up to the front door. emily knocks and a older women opens the door.

"mrs. reynolds?" emily questions and the women nods.

"agent prentiss and y/l/n , we're with the the FBI." emily states calmly .

"is this about gracie?" the woman questions, her voice shaky.

"unfortunately yes ma'am, do you mind if we step in?" you ask sympathetically. the woman steps aside and let's you and emily step in. she takes a seat , leaving the couch for you and emily to sit across from her.

"ma'am , we're afraid we found graces body this morning. i'm deeply sorry for your loss." emily apologetically says. the women starts to silently cry.

the woman then tells you about how grace would always hang out with the same people until about 2 months ago. a new girl moved and joined the friend group.

the woman says that's grace would always say she didn't take liking to the girl. then grace would start to stay in more. you ask the name but the woman doesn't know. but she names other people in the group.

you and emily thank the woman, then leaving and heading back to the station to get the names over to garcia.

back at the station, emily and morgan go with hotch to try to contact people about grace.

you make your way into the board room. spencer being by himself in there. looking at pictures of grace. and trying to find locations, to make a geological profile. he looks up and meets your eyes with a soft smile.

"hey, y/n." he says. you come over and sit by him, resting your head on his shoulder , sighing.

"hi , spence." you mumble.

being completely honest. the pattern these women is scary to you. they all kind of , look like you ? it just scared you to think about the things these women go through.

you lift your head and stand, going to walk out of the room. before spencer grabs you by the wrist and turns you back to him.

"you look nice today." he says . his voice low.

your outfit today was a blue blouse, tucked into black high waisted pants. simple. the pants did fit you , let's say. well.

"thank you." you smile back.

"if we weren't trying to save lives , and not surrounded by our coworkers, i would have no problem , bending you over this desk." you hear him mumble. his words make you warm up. his words hold a power over you.

"and i would have no problem letting you do it, doctor reid." you say, shocked at the words leaving your mouth. you hear spencer stand , and you feel his presence creep up behind you.

his hands grab your shoulders , then turning you to face him. he then slowly slides his hands down your sides . stopping at the belt loops of your pants. he yanks you closer to him.

thank god the blinds were drawn.

you feel yourself start to melt into his touch. his breath is by your ear as he whispered.

"you're so sexy, y/n. its hard to act professional around you." he says into your ear , he then starts to nibble your earlobe. sliding his hands around to your ass, giving it a small slap, then a firm squeeze.

you let out a small groan at his words. the words sending heat all over your body.

"trust me spence , me too."

he then kisses at the skin under your ear , lightly sucking at it. it will leave a mark. but nothing your hair can't cover.

you breath starts to hitch. the exhilaration of doing this , with your colleagues outside of the door making it even more hot then it is.

you think again. fuck. your colleagues y/n, what are you doing?

"well." you pull back from spencer's grip. hearing a short breath shoot from his nose. him visibly frustrated.

"it's a shame that we're at work , isn't it dr.reid?" you say, before grabbing your things and heading toward the door.

you hear him grunt. knowing you left him frustrated.

"you're just irresistible y/n. it's just a shame you're such a little brat." he says. you feeling tingles in your core.

"well why don't you do something about that later , doctor ?" you say looking him in the eyes , a small smirk on your face.

then you turn on your heel. and walk out of the door. leaving a very pissed off spencer reid behind you.

a/n : i'm really sorry about only putting out one  chapter today , i PROMISE there will be 2 tomorrow ! ily baes -kelly <3