"Well, we are glad you're doing better, you gave us a scare," Ivy smiled at me as I noticed a sweet aura around her.

"Thank you, both of you but Rowen and I are going to get going. We need our rest with this little rascal," I turned around as Maxwell was pulling Rowen's hair. We all laughed.

"Hmm, would you mind if I babysit Rowen tomorrow that way you two some time together?" Ivy asked.

I glanced at Rowen as he smiled. "I would love that sis."

We said our goodbyes as we headed home. Rowen held my hand throughout the ride home. We finally got home. Maxwell was fast asleep as I carefully took him out of his car seat. I placed his head on my shoulder as he didn't wake up. "He's gorgeous isn't he?" Rowen kissed his cheeks.

"Just like his daddy," I gazed into his as he kissed me.

"I love you," I can't get enough of his words.

"Say it again."

"I love you," he said once more.

"I love you too."

He opened the door as I walked in first. I went into the bedroom and made Maxwell comfortable. He was sleeping peacefully. "I love you, my little minion," I kissed his cheeks as I took off my shirt.

Rowen came in and looked at me up and down. He got closer to me as he growled. He whispered in my ear. "Mmm you look so good without a shirt," he kissed my neck as my shaft was poking through my pants. He grasped it as I moaned.

"I'm going to shower," I bit my lip as he kissed me.

"I'll stay with Maxwell," I kissed him once more and I walked in the bathroom. I turned on the water and let the warm water run through. I got inside and closed the glass door. I quickly went into the soothing water as my muscles felt relaxed. A couple of minutes passed when I heard the door slide.

His hands wrapped around my waist as he kissed my neck. "Let me fuck you," he whispered in my ears as his hands were all over my ass. I moaned loudly as he put his hand over my mouth. "You'll wake up Maxwell, we have to do this fast. I don't want to leave him alone for too long," he bit my neck.

I leaned forward as the water flowed down my back. I held onto the wall as he spread my butt cheeks. I felt the tip of his cock aligned gently to my entrance. I clenched my fists as he rammed his shaft into me. "Fuck!" I yelled but it felt so good.

He covered my mouth as he pumped into me slowly. My cock was fully hard as I felt it twitch with pleasure. "You like that baby?" He thrust harder.

"Yes, daddy," he went faster when I said that word.

"Fuck yeah, I'm your daddy," he thrust harder as his husky voice sent jolts through my veins and down to my cock.

"Troy, I'm about to come, fuck this feels good, fuck! I'm coming," I felt his body shake as I came without touching myself. My cock pulsated as my cum dripped down. He rested for a bit on my back as he pulled out.

I stood up and let him wash up. "You're amazing babe," he pecked my bottom lip as he finished washing up. He got out as he left me to finish taking a shower.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, babe," I heard the door close as I smirked. This man is amazing and he's all mine.

I shaved my face and washed my teeth. I got out and the lights were dim. I got closer to the bed and saw the most beautiful image. Rowen and Maxwell were both sleeping the same. One hand curved above their head and the other arm on their side while their head was facing right. I quietly got changed into comfortable clothes as I carefully got into bed. I turned off the light and slept closer to Maxwell.