"Why cant you stop thinking about him?" Skybrine interrupted the silence. I scowled, the fish just swam away when he said that.

"Because we're together now?" i rolled my eyes.

"Mhm," he mumbled something i didnt catch. I sighed and continued to sit there.

~Layla's POV~

I ran around the perimeter of the fenced-in garden. I could hear Deadlox's footsteps behind me, chasing me.

I found the fence gate and slammed it shut, using a small amount of my redstone energy to temporarily seal it shut. Whats a fun chase without someone chasing ya? I blew an air kiss at Deadlox as he rounded the corner and i sprinted off towards the biggest island on the minimap.

That was also where there was the biggest building. I had finished crossing the first out of three bridges when i heard a shout and i turned around to see Deadlox gaining on me. In that split moment i tripped and went sprawling across the grass.

Deadlox was close enough that i could hear him over the wind now. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" he shrieked.

I quickly found my footing and put on a burst of speed. The spirits on the side watching us were defintely not helping.

As i was halfway on the second bridge i felt something tug on my hair. I tensed and turned my head a fraction to the left to see through the corner of my eye to see who the hell was tugging on my hair.

It was a spirit, thank Notch, and it seemed to be whispering to me. Luckily i understood lip movements, and so i quickly nodded and some of the spirits massed together behind me, forming enough matter to slow Deadlox down a bit.

I smiled. "Thanks!" i huffed. I quickly ran towards the big wooden mansion, with Deadlox right on my heels.

"You cant just go in there!" Deadlox's voice was higher than normal and it ounded almost panicky.

Screw it, i thought and burst through the doors. There was a fire going in the fireplace, and a person clicking away on what sounded like a lever behind a desk.

He looked up. I recognized him as Jeb. He seemed startled and a bit annoyed. "How may I help you?"

Just then Deadlox burst in the doors and Jeb seemed even more unsettled. "Mr. Ellis, i didnt know you were back."

Deadlox ignored Jeb and grabbed my arm. "Why are you here?" he whispered. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Is Notch here?" i asked Jeb.

"No," Jeb answered a bit too quickly. I shrugged off Deadlox's hand and walked towards the desk, drawing in strength from the redstone circuits in the house.

I slammed my hands on the table and looked straight into jeb's eyes. "Is Notch home?" i asked in a softer voice.

"No," Jeb answered again, but i heard the slightest tremor in his voice.

I shrugged and straightened up. "Okay then which floor is he on? I want to give him a letter."

Jeb held his hand out and i gave a book to him. He then turned around and put it in the slot marked "3rd floor."

"DONT DO - " Deadlox warned Jeb, but he had already slipped the book in and i was off onto the stairs.

"We've got iron doors guarding the floor entrances," i heard two pairs of footsteps pounding behind me as i flew up the stairs.

"Dont tell me they're redstone," Deadlox groaned. I grinned. Ignorance really is bliss. For some people.

I ran my hands across the wall and felt the redstone hum to life and give me newfound strength. I could hear the others falling behind me, and i just ran on.

"I dont... Think she'll make... It past the... Doors," Jeb huffed behind me. Deadlox grunted.

I slowed down a bit. Revealing my powers to Jeb probably wasnt a good idea but i loved to prove people wrong.

When they rounded the corner i was just standing there, smiling at them. Jeb slowed down in confusion but Deadlox lunged at me.

I was leaning on the iron doors so i commanded the redstone to open the doors with a flick of my hand and i ducked into the room, Deadlox flying past me and ending up sprawled on the ground. Jeb followed and then stopped at the door.

Notch was at the window, looking down on the Aether.

He turned to me and smiled. "You have caused quite a commotion down there, Evans."

/(^3^)/ PUT YO HANDS IN THE AIR

\(^3^)\ AIR

/(^3^)/ AIR AIR AIR AIIIRRRRR

Lol just random shit idk

THANKS FOR 500 READS BTW, WE'RE ALMOST AT 600!