"C'mon we need to hurry up"

I partially opened my eyes and saw Jey putting on her jacket and mom and Sam and Kate and the guys.

Partially asleep and awake I spoke, "where ya'll going?"

"Just wake up. It's Blake..." I hear Matt said.

Hearing Blake's name just made my blood flow through my whole body, waking me up fully. I sat up rubbing my eyes.
I looked at the time and it's 2:30 in the morning.

"What the..." Before i could finish mom handed me my jacket and boots.

I looked at her in confusion.

"Hurry just get ready" she said.

At first I thought they're just kidding or playing around but when I saw all their faces, this is serious.

While putting on my boots and jacket the guys went straight out the house and into the car.

"...no you tell her" I heard Sam whisper to Jey.

"No I'll just tell her" mom said.

Ok what's going on?

"Tell me what? What about Blake?" I asked.

I can see the the seriousness printed on their faces.

"We got a call 15 minutes ago" Jey started.

I raised my eyebrows at them telling them to keep going as she stopped and look at my mom telling her to continue for her.

"Honey, Blake's in the hospital...he got into an accident last night"

I felt tears started to form in my eyes.

"Blake..." Was all I could say when I started to stand up and walk out of the house and into the car without any other words in my mind...Just Blake.
_____________________
It's 3:25 am after reaching the hospital that Blake is in.

"Tell what room is Blake Reyes in?" I asked as I got into the reception table.

"He's in the operation room right now. In the 3rd floor" the lady in a white uniform said.

As soon as I heard where he is, I went straight ahead the elevator with the others following.

"Honey please calm down. This is not good for you" mom said as we all got in the elevator.

Pressing the 3rd floor button I spoke, "No mom I can't calm down. Not right now", tears forming in my eyes again.

In no more than 2 minutes we finally reached the operation room. I could feel stress running through my veins as I thought of Blake.

Everybody took their seat in the waiting room except for me.

"Honey, take a seat and stop walking around. I know it's hard to calm down but you need to at least try" mom pleaded.

But I didn't feel like listening.

"Claire listen to mom" Kate said.

I shook my head no and just ignored them.

After 30 minutes, Blake's parents and sisters finally came but nobody got out of the operation room. Not even the nurses.

I could hear mum's sobs in 2 feet away. I looked back at their direction and I could seem mom trying to keep her calm and so is everyone.

Thinking about Blake's situation right now made my heartbeat raise and my palms started to sweat.

"Please be ok" I mumbled to myself.

After a few more minutes, the doctor with curly blonde hair, finally came out of the operation room getting rid of her bloody gloves.

"Are you the relatives or friends of Mr. Reyes" she spoke.

I stepped closer to her and the others behind me.

"Yes..." I said.

"The good news is it took a few stitches but now he's stabled. But the bad news is he'd be unconscious for a few weeks and so. And he might have an impact in his brain that might cause amnesia..." She trailed off trying to keep it light as possible but it didn't work.

"We'll transfer him in room 210. excuse me" she said kindly and started to walk away.

I felt tears forming in my eyes again. What if he did have an amnesia? Tears started to slide down my cheeks nonstop like a waterfall.

I felt mom,Kate,Sam and Jey engulfed me in a hug telling me he's gonna be alright. I can't help but sob in their arms. My lungs started to feel tight but I continue to sob anyways.

"Honey please calm down" mom pleaded.

I shook my head no still sobbing. All I could think of is Blake and not everything else.

Suddenly, I felt a cramp at the lower core of my stomach. And then another and another except it started to hurt a lot.
I placed my hand on my stomach and started to groan at the pain.

"Oh no..." I heard mom said as Jey and Sam and Kate help me walk into the chairs.

What's happening? All I could feel is both emotional and physical pain. Right now, it's more like physical pain.

"Nurse! Nurse!" I heard mum yell.

I started to gasp for air as my vision started to blur and so is my hearing.

"Nurse!"

...then everything went black.
_____________________
I woke up and found myself in a bed of pure white sheets and pillows and the room with walls and ceilings pure white as milk.
I somehow felt....weaker.

I reached my hand above my face and found this thing that went through my skin and is pressed in white tape and a clear wire-like that's attached to it and goes up to this clear pouch full of clear liquid that hung on a metal non-pointy hook.

I rest my hand down on my stomach expecting a bump in other words "them". But I felt it flat and empty.

"What the hell" I said out loud, dragging mom, Kate, Jey, and Sam in the room.

"What the hell!" I repeated only louder.

"Honey, please listen" mom said placing her hand on my hand.

"They're gone?" I asked as my voice cracked and tears started to slide down my cheeks.

She parted her mouth but closed it instantly.

"No..." I said as I ran my hand on my stomach trying to feel if they're still there...

"No..no...no" I sob.

"I'm sorry honey" she said engulfing me in a hug as I soaked her right shoulder with salty tears full of sorrows.

I lost them.....
But please I don't wanna loose Blake as well...
*****************************
Ok please don't hate. Yes this is sad I know. But it's gonna be better soon.

Please don't forget to vote and I'm sorry if there's any errors feel free to comment.

-❤️