Memories= confusion

We all walk into my room because the boys don't have one yet. One thing that does annoy me is Castiel's non emotion thing and I am bound to change that.

"so boys, other than getting killed, what are you good at?" I ask trying to spike up a conversation, it just occurred to me that maybe saying that they were good at getting killed wasn't the best thing to do.

"we don't always die!" Dean said to me in a annoyed voice.

"Cass, exactly how many times have the boys died, this year?" I asked still glaring at Dean.

"approximately 456 times this year." Cas answered.

I just smirk and then Castiel went to get us all Burgers except Sammy who gets salads, then Sammy starts in

"OK so what we die a lot, and almost die a lot. But we help just as many people."

"Fine I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything. Can you forgive me?" I said giving dean my best puppy dog face.

"y-y, n-, Sammy, a little help." Dean said obviously in need of a cold shower.

"wow, if you can get him going like that with a puppy dog face, imagine what you could get him to do with a different face!" Sammy said giving me a high five.

"you know I'm right here. Right here." Dean Said to me and Sammy.

Is it just me or do I already have Dean wrapped around my little finger... Is that good or bad?

"I'm sorry Dean. Do you want a hug to make up for it?" I said with a flirty smile.

"Hell yeah!" Dean said

"Okay, I'll put it on my 'to do' list." I said, again gaining another high five from Sammy

"So did I miss something?" Cas said as he pop in with me and Sammy laughing out butts off.

"just her being an Asshat." Dean said

"oh okay! Come her you big softy!" I said holding out my arms for a hug.

Dean immediately took his chance and hugged me. He picked me up and through me onto the ground pinning me with my hands above my head.

"so you do remember me." I said

"how could I forget our best friend from 5th grade? Oh and the bet you made that I couldn't pin you."

"Touché. It only took you 10 years." I said as dean got off me and Sammy helped me up.

"I don't remember you being a crossroad thou." Sammy said...

And now I have explaining to do...