The Meadow

These people don't know how to eat fast for the life of them.

"Come on! Alice is in trouble!" I said

"Cas pis watching her. If anyone harms her he will step in." Sam said then went back to his research

"I am going to be in the car. You have 5 minutes or I will leave without you!" I said as I grabbed the impala keys off the counter.

"Don't hurt baby!" dean said

I bolted to the door, "then hurry up!" I screamed slamming the bunker door shut.

I got in the front seat and turned the car on. I love the way the engine purrs.

You can still hear the Legos that Dean shoved in the air vent. I turned around and see the green army men that Sammy shoved in the left back ashtray.

I pulled up the interior to see their initials 'SW' and 'DW' carved into the car door. You can tell they were young by the way the lines that were meant to be straight curved a bit. Dean has the blade they use in the bunker on his shelf.

These little things made this car the best car ever. I admire the way Dean kept his car even after rebuilding it from the ground up.

I revved the engine that is when Dean came out.

"Ally! Get out your gonna hurt her!" he screamed

"I can't believe you! You are so self-centered!" I screamed getting out and slamming the door shut.

"How am I self-centered?" he screamed back.

"My baby sister got kidnapped by demons 10 years ago! That mean ten year of torture! We find her and all you think about is your car!" I yelled

"Exactly! 10 year we found her in two days! Did you even look? Did you even care?" he said venom dripping from every word.

I was lost for words. I can't believe he would say that. I have done nothing but look for her my whole life! The whole ten years were filled with me hating myself to letting them take her!

I opened the trunk and slung my bag over my shoulder. I started walking down the road and whipped away tears that fell.

"Ally! Come back! I didn't meant it! I'm sorry!" he said

"No! You meant every word! I felt the anger and you meant it! Your only saying sorry because of the tears. It's pity that I don't want! So go and take care of you baby car! I will find my sister myself!" I screamed.

As soon as I finished I bolted in an unknown direction. My feet were in charge and right now I could care less.

My feet finally stopped and I looked up to see the meadow that I knew oh so well. I just dropped to my knees and started balling. I felt the arms rap around me but I knew by the strong but gentleness of the arms who it was.

"You know he didn't mean it. He was just defending his car. We all care about Alice as if she was the most precious thing on earth. And we trust that Cas does to. He really is sorry." he said

"No Sam! I could feel his emotions. He wasn't this time. He doesn't understand." I said through his shirt

"I think the problem is that he understands too much. He has me. His pain in the ass little brother. He knows what you're going through." Sam said.

"How did you know where to find me anyway?" I said.

"I had a feeling you would come here. It's a special place for us." he said smiling down at me.