Tears, wishes and Christmas times!

Ally POV

I wake up to pitch black. I'm in a freaking box. A coffin to be exact. Now imagine this, your claustrophobic and wake up trapped in a fraken coffin! What the hell!

"Help!" I scream, correction, tried to scream. My throat felt like glass was cutting it.

I broke the wood to be covered in dirt. Holding my breath I dig my self to the surface.

The second I reach the top I took a greedy gulp of air and coughed. I looked over to see the ground slightly moving. Dean!

I start digging and his hand shot out of the ground. I grabbed it and pulled him up. He, like me, took a huge gulp of air.

Neither of us could talk so we nodded at one another to assure that we were okay.

I looked around to see we were behind the bunker. Why didn't they salt and burn us?

I saw Cassy with two cups of water so I nudged Dean and ran to Cas.

I chugged the water and so did Dean. But I wanted answers, now.

"What day is it? Why didn't they salt and burn us? How long have we been gone? Where is my baby sister? Where is Sammy? How did you do this? Can we have taco bell?" I rambled,the last one is important though.

"December 24. I told them not to. 6 months. Bunker. Bunker. I'm am angel. And what is taco bell?" Cas answered.

"YOU'VE NEVER HAD TACO BELL!?! DEAN WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DEPRIVING THIS ANGEL OF?" I yelled. What can I say,  I'm hungry!

"Don't you think we have more important things to do? Like see our siblings? "Dean said

"Oh yeah! I have an awesome idea. Cas how good are your present wrapping skills?" I said with a huge smile. They both look scared, good.

~skipping the boring sh!t cause I'm lazy.(and Cas is an awesome wrapper of presents)~

Alice POV

I wake up the way I have for the past 6 months. Hating everything. My sister is dead. The guy who is supposed to look after me never comes out of his room unless he is research a way to being them back. I know Ally told me not to Blame myself but how can't I? I distracted her and the car crashed. Sam knows it to, that's why he won't talk to me.

I got the strength to get up so I went down stairs. Only to be met with a huge box. With Christmas wrapping? It's not Christmas, is it?

I pull out my phone and look at it,  holey crap, it's Christmas! So I grabbed the card and it said:

-
To :Alice and Sam

From: well I would tell you but nah.

Ps: both of you need to open this at the same time. I will know if you don't. I'm watching you right now. Go get Sam and open this together.
-
Well that's not creepy. Note the sarcasm. Guess I have to talk to Sam.

I walked to his room and softly nock on his door.

"Sammy, please open the door. Please." I had to choke back a sob. It had been 6 months and I missed him so much.

The door flew open and I flinched. I got jumped about a month ago so I'm a little jumpy.

I looked up at Sammy and felt a tear slid down my face.

"Merry Christmas. " I whispered.

He pulled me into his arms and I cried harder than I have the pass few months.

"I'm so sorry Alice. I shouldn't have shut you out. I'm sorry" he said, I could tell he was also crying.

I just clutched his short in my fists and cried harder.  Then after about 30 minutes we ended up on the floor, me in Sam's lap,not crying anymore.

"Someone left us a box. That's why I came up here." I said handing him the note.

"Well that's not creepy. " he Said

"That's what I thought!" I laughed

"Let's go see what it all about then." He said helping me up.

Let me clear things up, me and Sam are just friends. Brother and sister practicality. He still considered him Ally's boyfriend.

"Let's open it. You get that half and I'll get this half." I said, still a little stuffed up from crying

We got the wrapping paper off only to be met with a huge box. Sam whipped out his demon knife, two reasons, one: this box had tape on it, two: this box was big enough to fit people in it.

"OK open it." I said getting excited

He slashed the tape and opened it.

"SURPRISE!" Screamed two people that I never thought I would see again. It was amazing!

But to good to be true. No way they were back. Demons, shape shifters, something like that. I grasped my silver knife in my sleeve and pulled it out.

"Who are you! What are you!" Yelled holding up my weapon.

"Whoa baby sis! Slow your roll!" 'Ally' said.

"Yeah Alice. Calm down kid" the supposed Dean said

"No your both dead. It's not you and I know it. Come on Sam back me up here. Sam?" I yelled

"Dean." Sam breathed pulling him into a hug. "Alice its them, Cas did it again."

At those words I dropped my weapon and ran to Ally. I pulled her into a bone crushing hug and cried my eyes out.

I am crying way to much for my liking.

"How is this even possible?" I asked

"Not now. We have more important issues." She said with a seriousness.

"Well what is it then!" I said worried

"Cas has never had Taco bell." She said.

I froze. Really.

"That was your important news. Really?!?" Sam said.

I bolted over to Cas and grabbed his sholders. I started shaking them

"YOU HAVE NOT LIVED!" I yelled

I grabbed his wrist and the impala keys and ran out the door to the car.

~~~~~
We ordered Cas one soft and one hard taco and a Baja blast freeze. Then we all got something to eat for Christmas dinner.

After that it was all fun times with family for a first. You could say today was Tears wishes and Christmas times!.

--------
SORRY GUYS! I HAVE REALLY NO EXCUSE FOR NOT UPDATING. MY MOM IS DOING BETTER FOR THOSE WHO KNEW ABOUT THAT.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T MY MOM GOT EXTREMELY SICK, SHE HAD A BLOCKED ARTERY THAT LED TO HER HEART.

SHE IS GETTING BETTER THOUGH. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!

~Alice