waiting

Alice POV (surprise!!!)

9 years ago (one year after she was taken. she is like 9)

It's been a year since Crowley took me from my sister Ally. I miss her so much! You would think I would have tried to get away every day since I got taken, right?

Well other than the first month it hasn't been that bad. The first month he tortured me to get info that I didn't have. What he wanted took me by surprise because I hadn't even heard their names since forever ago. If one year is forever.

He was after the Winchesters. I didn't know their where about because I hadn't seen them since grade school, of last year. Crowley believed me but said I wasn't allowed to leave because my sister will team up with them to find me. How he knew that was beyond me.

Being here isn't half bad, I know that sounds really bad. He gave me a huge room with my own bathroom and mini fridge that gets stocked every week. I can go anywhere I want to but I stay in my room or the dining hall when I and Crowley are talking.

He said that when my sister gets here me and her can leave and the Winchesters will stay and talk. I made him promise that he will let them go because they are like brothers to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current time (she is like 19)

Ten year! Ten fudgen years I have been locked in this hell hole. Well not really because I have so much freedom here, the only rule is I can't go past the gate. If I tried I would get like 3 feet before stupid Fluffy would tackle me and try to murder me. Fluffy is Crowley's Hell Hound for those of you Asshats that were thinking 'You got tackled by a Fluffy???'

I gave up hope for my big sister to come and save me. Crowley is like a Dad to me, as weird as that may sound, he is all I have now. I new to this whole 'record you thoughts on paper' so it sucks right now. This journal is supposed to keep me from going crazy from being near Demons.

~Alice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my journal the dad bought me on the table and get out of bed. I shower and do all the normal girl things.

"Alice?" A voice said from behind me.

I tensed up because I couldn't feel the bad power radiating off the person so it wasn't a demon. I put my hand on the silver blade Crowley gave me that I keep in my belt. I slowly turn around to see a guy in a long tan coat. He and short ark brown hair and stunning blue eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked now gripping the blade

.

"Castiel. I am here to watch you to make sure your sister can find you." He said in a mono tone.

"Is she with the Winchesters?" I asked

"Yes. They will be here in 1 hour." he said.

I knew I was going to get punished for this but I couldn't let the brothers get hurt. I knew the promise Crowley made with me a few years ago was just words to him.

"Don't let the Winchesters anywhere near here. Crowley is waiting for them to come, that's why he has kept me here. You need to make sure only my sister gets anywhere close to here. She can come and Crowley will let us go." I said to the man standing in front of me.

"I will tell them the message." he said before disappearing.

I knew dad was going to know I told him that but I didn't care. They were family and I wasn't going to let them get hurt. I will risk myself for them.

"Alice!" Crowley said from down stairs.

I slowly make my way down stairs and wait for my fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!! I HOPE THE SUPRIZE ALICE POV MAKES UP FOR IT. I BET IN THE BEGINING YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO LET THE WINCHESTERS FALL INTO CROWLEYS TRAP. I WOULDNT LET THAT HAPPING... MAYBE.

I WILL UPDATE SOON!!!

~Alice