Ch.10

Bakugou:

He paced his room. Damn it, he couldn't control himself for five fucking seconds! This was the worst, and now he had to take a break from Y/N to not feel like shit. He was still added to their private snap story though, so as Y/N slowly got over the break up, he stalked them. "Their with that bitch F/N?" he hated that they weren't completely dependent on him, but he just learned to love with it, what would one friend hurt.

He was pissed that you had to make him mad at school of all places. He had to deal with shitty deku and shitty teachers, and shitty people that tried to be his friends. He didn't want friends, he wanted to be a pro hero, and he wanted Y/N.

But Y/N was so clingy. Always texting him and wondering where he is, showing up unannounced, and then they have the audacity to act like the victim. Whatever, they new what they did, they pissed him off on purpose. It was not an accident, he was not at fault here.

Whatever, he didn't care anyways. A couple days passed, at school he was looked at weirdly. Was what he did so wrong? The people that were his "friends" still hung around him, but were extremely cautious and didn't talk to him. Better for him though.

On Friday, he overheard shitty deku talking to his friends. They were going to go out and hang out with Y/N. That had him pissed, Deku, Uraraka, Iida, and that icy- hot jerk were all going to go out and hang out with Y/N. He was angry, beyond angry, he was so pissed. He slammed his hand on Deku's table. "Where the hell are you guys going?" he questioned. "Why does it matter Bakugou?" Todoroki said. "Whatever, you guys are just fucking extras anyways." he didn't care, he didn't care, he DIDN'T CARE!

He broke up with you, why should he care what you did on your free time. But then he looked back, remembering all the times you guys cuddled up next to each other, everytime you guys watched the stars holding hands, he still loved you. Yeah, he loved you alot.