Ch.1

"God the stars are beautiful tonight." you gazed longingly from your bedroom window. A notification popped up on your phone soon after.

B: U awake idiot?

B: Wake up, I'm coming over

B: Stupid u better be dressed

You sighed and rolled your eyes at the spam texting, he never understood why it was somewhat bothersome. Though, you still loved him with all your heart. You threw on an outfit and styled your hair, nothing to serious because it was already late. As you sat on your bed, watching the window, waiting for that familiar knock (more like he was breaking your door down). Just as you expected, a knock that could wake anyone shook the home.

Y/N: Dude, calm down, I'll be right there

You walked to the front door, slipping on your shoes you left at the front door. "Hey." you said as you followed him from the door to his car. "Where are we going this time?" you asked. "Shut up dumb-ass, do we ever go anywhere else together?" you nodded, he wasn't wrong.

As you parked right next to the cliff, you both got out and sat on the hood of the car. You looked up at the stars, they shone almost as bright as the ambition in your lovers eyes. "What happened today?" you asked, not knowing what it was that had him fired up this time. "I got accepted into UA, I'm getting in!" he said, you chest welled with pride for your love. Then all at once, it washed over you, he got accepted, he was going and you weren't. "I..That's great!" you said, feigning excitement. His usually comforting sweet smell of caramel now made you sick to your stomach as he held his hand in yours, basking in the silence. You turned your head up to the stars, wishing, praying for something in the universe to go right.

"You know, Y/N," he started "Hmm?" you responded back, still a little disheartened. "I know we'll still stay together, I just know, so don't go doubting me in that pretty head of yours, okay dumb-ass?" he said in an attempt to calm you down. He pulled you into his chest "I love you Y/N" he mumbled "I love you too Katsuki." you said, clinging to his shirt. "I love you so much" being reassured under the stars that as far as Katsuki Bakugou was involved, your love was not going anywhere.