Ch.7

" What the hell are you doing here!?" a voice shouted at you. You turned around and looked him in the eyes,

"I came here to say 'hi' to you and pick you up for some drinks, talk about your day, then I ran into Midoriya. So I said hi." you said calmly, folding your hands and staring him down.

"Your shitty ass shouldn't be talking to Deku, of all people, why didn't you just come say hi, and why did you bring her." he spat, motioning to F/N.

"She wanted to come with me, why is that a problem? And why am I not allowed to talk to old friends?" this was bad, now you guys were fighting. That never ended well, someone always got hurt, and that someone was mostly you.

"Shitty Deku shouldn't even be at this school, neither should you. Go home." he said glaring at you. You were riled up now, you came here for him to pick him up and take him on a date to relive the stress of his day. This was just shitty behaviour, and for what?

"I come here for you, me your partner, has the kindness in my heart to come here for you, and now I have to leave? Just because you go to some prestigious school doesn't mean your any better than me, Katsuki!" you yell. Now you were mad, he can't tell you to do shit, especially after ghosting you and acting like a complete asshole.

He looked a little taken aback, you usually don't yell at him in public. But now there were three problems for him,

1. People at school now know he's dating someone

2. He got yelled at by said partner in public

3. He was losing control

He slapped you across the face. Holy shit, he slapped you across the face. It hit you all at once,

First, you fell to the ground getting the wind knocked out of you in the process.

Second, the right side of your face stung, badly, did he burn you too?

Third, you could hear everyone gasp and then everyone was dead silent.

Fourth, you looked up at him, not a hint of regret flashing in his eyes. You couldn't say the same for you though, your eyes welled up and then burned with anger.

Fifth, you stood up and faced him, drawing a breath to address the bastard in front of you....