- 『A』『g』『o』『r』『a』『p』『h』『o』『b』『i』『a』 -

Chapter 5 of Coffee & Murder at 3:00am

Word Count: 1,003

Image Credit: Myself

Date Posted: October 3rd, 2020, Saturday
(I really wanted to post 3 chapters this week, since I got so much views so early!, Thank you so much for supporting my works!)

!!WARNING!!
this chapter will include multiple death scenes, read at your own risk!

-☕-

"Daddy! You came home early!" Izuku squealed happily as he saw his father walk through the door with his mother.
Hishashi smiled when his four-year old waddle towards him happily, his wife scooped Izuku happily as they both giggled at eachother.
"So, what's my little green bean been doing while I was gone?" Hisashi asked while booping his only son's nose. Izuku giggled happily in his mother's arms, "Kacchan got his quirk! It's super cool, now i just gotta wait for mine!" Inko smiled at Izuku's response and set him onto the ground to go play with his hero toys in the living room.

Inko looked worried as she saw their son happily run to the living room, where his AllMight toys waited patiently for the green-haired boy.

"Honey, I'm so happy you managed to come this year.." Inko said with a teary-eyed smile as she looked back towards her husband. Hisashi just smiled at his wife fondly and hugged her tightly.

--

Hishashi later had to leave for an important business trip, and wouldn't get to come home for 10 years, making his wife feel so alone.
He could only manage to do video and phone calls, every once in a bit he would have time to send birthday presents.

It damaged Izuku's spirit the most, he felt like it was his fault since his family didn't have much money and children cost alot to raise.

And, when you throw medical bills from the bullies into the mix, it made Inko more stressed.

Hisashi didn't see the problems, because he just thought they were sad he wasn't there and nothing else since Inko didn't want to make him upset that Izuku was getting hurt at school.

--

Izuku stopped telling his mother anything about school, he could see how she acted after he told her and it made him feel horrible for wasting her money.

--

Izuku was really tired today, but felt on edge the entire day. He just felt something bad was going to happen, but didn't know when the bad thing would happen.

Izuku was walking home, after a punch to the face (courtesy of Bakugou) for talking back today when Bakugou insulted his father.

Izuku regretted walking home that day.

"Mom, I'm home!" He shouted as he walked through the door, only to get no answere.
The feeling of edge returned as he walked towards his mother's room.

Izuku wished he hadn't opened that door.
Izuku never wanted to see what was on the other side of the door.
Izuku wished he just left the door closed.

Izuku opened the door.

Izuku would never be the same again.
Izuku would never see that room the same ever again.
Izuku would never look at ropes or chairs the same way ever again.

He saw his mother.
She was pale.
Her eyes forever closed, in a deep sleep that she would never awaken.
She was hanging from her bedroom ceiling, a chair on the floor, tipped on its side.
Her legs dangled aimlessly as her body swayed slightly from the breeze from her air conditioner.
Her hair was a mess.

Izuku wanted to scream when his emerald eyes laid upon his mother's corpse.
But he couldn't, all he could let out was a strangled sob as he collapsed onto the floor.

Izuku later called the police after his breakdown.
They only found a small white envelope addressed to Izuku on her body.

Izuku had to wait three long days for his father to come back home to care for him, during that time he was forced to stay at the Bakugou's house.

Izuku remembered his father's face when he saw him for the first time in ten years, only now it as after his mother's/wife's death

He looked-

(FIRST PERSON POV)

W-What happened..?

Where's dad?

I feel something heavy on my back and legs, it hurts- it hurts really bad.

I can't hear anything right now or open my eyes, it just stings so much, I thought I was eating donuts, what happened again..?

The ringing is fading a bit, I think I can hear someone screaming and.. explosions?
Kacchan? Is that you?

I can't feel my legs anymore, but I think.. I think I can open my eyes..

Everything's blurry, I- I think I see that villain who attacked me earl-earlier.. How did he get here?

I try to move my head to see who's there.. I-I think I see some heroes..?
I think that's Death Arms and Kamui Woods..?

I grunted in pain as I could feel a huge migraine pouring in, I try to move my hand, but it's pinned under something, I think it's something metal?

My migraine is making things harder to hear.. I think I hear something laughing, but they sound underwater..?

Suddenly, something jumps infront of the monster, I can't make out there face..
The slime monster moves a bit, I think I can-

AllMight?!

I would've been pissed if it wasn't for the feeling of pain the jolted throughout my entire body when I tried to move a bit, I squeaked out in pain, then felt some weight lifted from my back, I would've tried to turn my head and thank whoever's helping me, but I'm too fixated on the battle.

Within seconds, the monster was turned into small, tiny piles of sludge. and their capture was released-

Ka-KaCcHaN?!?!?

How the heck did he get this far from school!? I know Auntie would never let him into this ghetto-friggin' neighborhood, so he had to walk here- Just how fast can he walk?

AllMight then does some stupid pose, everyone cheers, and then I feel more weight lifted off my back. I squeaked out in pain, alerting Kamui and Death Arms, I think they're saying something but I can't quite hear them..