- 『A』『i』『c』『h』『m』『o』『p』『h』『o』『b』『i』『a』 -

Chapter 7 of Coffee & Murder at 3:00am

Word Count : 718

Image Credit : Myself

Date Posted : October 8th, 2020, Thursday

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ Music to listen to ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

-☕-

Kamui felt sick to his stomach as he began to zip the man's body into the bright yellow body bag. He couldn't save whoever this man was in time. He failed.

He saw Fatgum stare at the body bag in pity, horror, and fear. Kamui felt worse. The man's blood was stained onto his mask which was even worse.. He felt like throwing up.

As he was getting up, he saw the green haired child being hauled into the ambulance, and boy did he look terrible, the poor kid would propably need surgery on his legs if he ever wanted to walk properly again.

He sighed as he went to check on the other heroes, and possibly getting a status report.

---

Izuku was loaded into the ambulance quickly, the doctors and nurses quickly putting small tubes into his skin along with a mask filled with gas that would numb him. They were trying their best to stop the bleeding in his right leg, which was continually gushing blood everywhere. They then applied a couple of layers of bandages, which quickly turned a scarlet red, only making the doctors and nurses more stressed. After about 2 minutes inside of the running ambulance, they finally had gotten the wound to stop bleeding, and after that they simply watched the child in the stretcher.

They could hear the constant beeping of his heartbeat as they quickly drove to the hospital's emergency room.

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

The doctors and nurses anxiety grew with every beep, it was driving them insane. One of the doctors, Igaku Ushi began to fiddle with her fingers and tug at her sleeves profusely until another doctor gripped onto her hand.

It was an understatement to say they were stressed.

---

The look on Izuku's father's face was : fear, pity, anger, and sadness all mixed together.
He had a tear stained face when he walked into the police station to pick up Izuku, who was also in tears.

A plain looking detective stood by Izuku, trying to comfort the boy as he explained the entire situation to Hisashi Midoriya.

The man actually received a small, white envelope from the detective, who had an excellent poker face. "It's Inko Midoriya's suicide letter, she made one for you and your son." The man's entire arm was shaking slightly as he handed the letter to Hisashi. A quiet grunt came from Hisashi as he hesitantly took the small white envelope from the plain man.

Izuku suddenly broke down again, a waterfall of tears and sobs came from him as the detective tried his best to soothe the boy as Hisashi stood, frozen while reading the last thing his wife would ever give to him. He could already feel the tears coming.

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾, 

𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼𝓏𝓊𝓀𝓊, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒. 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝐼𝓏𝓊𝓀𝓊 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉. 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁, 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀. 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝒬𝓊𝒾𝓇𝓀𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓈𝑜, 𝓈𝑜, 𝓈𝑜, 𝓈𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹. 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓇 𝐼𝓏𝓊𝓀𝓊'𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓊𝓁𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈, 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝒻𝑒. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒, 𝓈𝑜, 𝓈𝑜, 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝑒. 

𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎, 𝐼𝓃𝓀𝑜 𝑀𝒾𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶

Hisashi chocked on a sib as he read the final sentence, he finally had the courage to look at his only son.
The only thing his wife had really left for him.

Izuku had finally stopped sobbing, sniffles coming from him every couple of seconds, his once emerald eyes, now swamp green glued to the floor as he gripped onto his knees. Hisashi suddenly hugged him as he let it all out, he began to sob into his son's shoulder, telling him everything's going to be okay and he would never leave him.

---

Spoilers. Hisashi lied.

He died and left Izuku behind.

All alone.

---

The beeping continues as they grow nearer to the hospital.