Family Bonding

A/N: not proofread

"I'm going to say this again, this was a terrible idea," Technoblade mumbled to the eldest as they watch Tommy and Wilbur fight on and on about monopoly. Tommy had landed on Wilbur's property yet refused to pay the fee as Wilbur had managed to get himself in jail. And, quoting the youngest he won't "give money to a dirty criminal".

This situation was a byproduct of Philza just wanting a night where they all play board games and bond. Simple right? No way it could go wrong.

Well it did.

When you play a game of monopoly with three equally competitive children, the game becomes more of a stress inducer than a stress reliever. Technoblade had to admit it was entertaining to watch his two younger brothers fight over something as trivial as monopoly. However, the game made him very stressed and competitive not to mention the fact he was so close to winning!

"Just pay Tommy, the rules didn't state anything about not paying," Phliza sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose.

"He is a criminal! I'm not going to endorse a convicted criminal!" Tommy replied, emphasising on the word 'criminal' for effect. Wilbur seemed to get increasing mad at that. Shouting back about how Tommy is being childish.

Technoblade was very close to leaving and turn back to working on his Skyblock win streak. But of corse, he knew Philza wouldn't like that in the slightest. So against better judgement, he slumped in his seat and continued to watch Tommy and Wilbur argue.

"Okay how about I pay in your place Tommy?" Philza suggested, clearly getting tired of the situation.The request was met with clear disapproval.

"What?! No! That's even worst!"

"Phil you shouldn't have to pay in this child's place!"

"Oh I am not a child!"

"Am to!"

"Am not!"

"Am to!"

Philza was looking quite distressed. He didn't want to shout and ruin the already darkening atmosphere. But at the same time he knew asking nicely would do nothing. The longer he contemplated it, the louder the two seemed to get. They even had gotten out of their chairs to yell at each other!

"Okay that's it. SHUT UP!"

Tommy and Wilbur stood stiff, mouths open yet absolutely no sound was leaving their lips. Philza turned to his side where Technoblade was seen glaring daggers at the two younger boys.

Here's the thing, Techno rarely screamed at people. He rarely lost his cool and even if he did rarely expressed it. So when he did, everyone around him obeys what he asks. Technoblade just being Technoblade is scary enough, angry Technoblade sends shivers crawling down any reasonable person's  back.

"Sit.Down.Before.I.Make.You."

The statement was followed by both Tommy and Wilbur rushing to sit in their allocated seats, they were basically sweating bullets. The room was tense and Technoblade sighed heavily. Closing his eyes and leaning back in his arm chair.

Nobody dared move or make a sound. Not even Philza even though he knew Technoblade wouldn't get mad at him for doing anything. As a few seconds passed, Wilbur and Tommy were calming down slightly.

That is until Technoblade opened his eyes and stared right at the duo who once again stayed still.

"Next time Tommy just follow the rules okay? And Wilbur, chill. Monopoly isn't some first world problem," Technoblade stated clearly, feeling pleased when he saw Wilbur and Tommy nod furiously.

Technoblade then looked over at Philza in a form of 'you can take over now'. Philza nodded as a response.

"Alright how about we watch a movie instead?" He asked. Immediately after he asked, Tommy excitedly agreed. The tension quickly broke and the atmosphere went back to the happy family bonding day atmosphere instead of the if you even dare to breathe loudly you're dead.

I hope you enjoyed! Feedback is always helpful!

-Kizai