I straightened my hair and put on mascara and lip gloss

I straightened my hair and put on mascara and lip gloss. I put on my white air forces and headed downstairs. I go inside the kitchen and see my brothers looking tired. To be honest, I was too.

"Hey." I said tiredly. They mumbled their heys. I grab a bowl and fill it with Lucky Charms. My brothers look at me like I was crazy. I shrug my shoulders. What can I say? I love Lucky Charms.

Once I finished, I saw my brothers waiting for at the door. Elijah looked at me up and down.

"Are you wearing that?" He asked and I nodded. "You have good style." He said smiling. I ran and hugged him.

"Thanks Elijah." I said into his chest. He replies with no problem. After that, we headed to the car for school.

Once we got there, we got out the car. I saw everyone staring at us. I thought that wouldn't happen. I am really living the wattpad life. We walked through the parking lot and inside the school. Luke, Alex and Eli came with me to the office even though I said they didn't need to.

"Hello, can I have my schedule. My name is Cariana Bianchi." I said to the office lady that was on her phone. She just fully ignored me. I rolled my eyes at her and slammed my hand on the office desk. She looked up and her eyes widened.

"I said I wanted my schedule if you were listening. Cariana Bianchi." I said glaring at her.

"R-right. S-sorry for my b-behavior. Here y-you go." She said in fear. Maybe this Mafia shit does work. I snatched my schedule out of her hand. I turned around and saw my brothers smiling like they won a million dollars.

"What?" I said shrugging.

"Nothing." Alex said still smiling.

I looked at my schedule and saw I had Italian first. Wow they are teaching me my own language. My brothers showed me to my classroom and left. I checked the time and I was 7 mins late. I shrugged and banged the door open.

"Why are you opening the door like that? And what are you doing here?" She sneered at me.

"I felt like banging it open and I'm in this class." I said back not really giving a fuck.

"No you aren't in this class." She said angrily crossing her arms. This bitch better not get on my nerves.

"Yes the fuck I am. Check your register." I said giving back the same vibe.

"What's your name?" She said heading to her computer.

"Cariana Bianchi." I said. Everyone gasped. Oh my lord not this shit.

"Are you related to Elijah, Alex and Luke?" She said with uncertainty.

"Yeah." I said nodding at her. Everyone started whispering. She shook her head muttering something. "What did you say?" I asked glaring.

"Nothing. Just introduce yourself." She said back away in fear. Wow two adults in a row.

"As you know, I'm Cariana Bianchi. I used to live with my mom and don't fucking piss me off." I said because I really dont want to fucking talk to one of those Barbies in every school that's voice screeches like a dying cat. I looked around and saw a seat at the back. I walked to it and sat down.

"Hey. You finally got that ugly ass teacher to shut the fuck up. So thanks." A girl said. I looked at her. She had black hair and blue eyes. Her eyeliner made her blue eyes shine.

"No problem." I said smiling. I knew I was going to be good friends with her.

"I'm Taylor Rose." She said sticking out her hand.

"Cariana Bianchi." I grabbed her and shook it. After that, we got to know each other and found out we had a lot classes together.

-
-
-

After 4 more lessons and introductions. It was finally lunch and Taylor and I were headed to the Cafeteria to meet her friend. We walked in and the room was massive. I saw a waving at us at the back the room. We started walking when someone bumped into me.

I looked at the person and when I told you it was a replica of Vannessa. It really was.

"Watch where you are going bitch." She said.

"Um no you should watch where your fucking going and don't fucking call me a bitch." I said hitting her shoulder walking away. Taylor looked at me wide eyed. I shrugged my shoulder and walked to the table.

"Hey. This is Cariana." Taylor said.

"Oh hey. I'm Mia." She said waving at me. She had silky brown eyes and light brown eyes.

"Hey. Nice to meet you." I said sitting down in front of her. We were started getting to know each other.

"I heard your the Bianchi's sister." Mia asked. I nodded.

"Just to tell you, they are too popular for their own sakes. They show no emotions like they are cold-blooded or something." She said and Taylor nodded stuffing fries into her mouth. I chuckled.

"Yep. I know. I can't have a convo with a teacher without them getting scared but they show emotions at home." I said eating my sandwich.

"Wait really? I almost thought it was impossib-" she started but got cut off by the door opening and the cafeteria went silent. I turned around and saw my brothers walk in. I rolled my eyes and groaned when they started walking towards me. Luke started smiling at me and started jogging.

"Hey bambina. How's school?" He asked kissing my forehead. Elijah and Alex finally came.

"School's fine. Mostly boring." I said.

"Everyone knows school is boring. I found out you have the Italian teacher." Elijah said chuckling.

"Yep. Shes so annoying." I groaned.

"Sucks to be you." Alex said trying not to laugh. I cross my arms and stick my tongue out at him. He starts laughing.

"Anyways bambina. Meet us at the parking lot after school." Luke says chuckling. I nod my head and hug Luke. Eli kisses my head and Alex messes my hair up. They go back and sit at a table which I'm guessing is the popular table. I glare at him making him laugh again. I turn around and see Taylor and Mia's eyes wide open.

"What?" I ask.

"Are they like that at home?" Taylor asks. I nod.

"Wow. That's the most emotions I've seen since I started." Mia said picking up her drink. I chuckle at her.

We started talking again until I felt water poured over my head.

Oh fuck no.

Thank you for reading 💕.