Wake Up!

Two weeks later...

Ash was getting up from being unconscious for two months, and man did that hurt.

"Man, my head," Ash groaned, then Pikachu got up and went on his shoulder.

"Pika-Pi!" Pikachu greeted his trianer, who was happy to see him awake.

"Hey buddy!" Ash chuckled, "You okay?" Pikachu nodded to assure him that he was okay.

"Uhgh," They heard Lillie groan and they saw her hugging an awake Alolan Vulpix, ", oh hi Snowy!"

"Vulpix!" Snowy cooed and nudged her head in Lillie's chest.

"Hey Lillie," Ash greeted his crush in a romantic tone, ", you okay?" Lillie nodded and hugged her crush back, so, they have a crush on each other, but they are too shy to tell the other person, and Goh walked in and embarrassed them.

"Aw, that's so cute!" Goh chuckled, then he took a picture, making them blush.

"I am so shipping them." Bonnie giggled, and Max chuckled when his brand new crush teased the two teens.

"GUYS!!!" Ash shouted while still blushing, "Do you not know what privacy is guys?!"

"That's not in by vocabulary!" Bonnie laughed, and Gladion then came along to see what was going on, and he brought some new guy along with him.

"So your buddies finally woke up huh?" The dude in the lab coat questioned, "I'm Professor Krane, of the Orre Region!"

"Orre?" Lillie questioned, "I've never heard of that region before!"

"Oh, you haven't?" Prof. Krane exclaimed, "You guys must be from the Northern Hemisphere of the Pokemon World then!"

"Yeah," Ash exclaimed, "I'm Ash, and I'm from Pallet Town in Kanto! Lillie and Gladion are from Mele Mele Island in Alola, Bonnie's from Lumiose City in Kalos, Max from Petalburg City in Hoenn, and Goh from Vermilion City, which is also in Kanto!" 

"Yep, you're from the Northern Hemisphere!" Krane stated, "Well, tell me what happened." Ash told him and he was angry.

"I don't believe this!" Krane yelled, "To abuse his powers, that's too far!"

"I know," Lillie sighed, ", let's hope things goes better for us!"