Chapter 2

"Uh, are you familiar with this place?" I asked. I am a bit hesitant but I want to know the answer.

Lucie shookt her head followed by Nathana who's now lying on her bed. Gabi na rin kasi at lumabas lamang kami ng dalawang beses upang kumain ng tanghalian at hapunan kanina. We're now on our pj's and I'm sitting on my bed near the glass window, Lucie's bed is beside me while Nathana is the one who's near the door.

"How about you?" Lucie asked as she open her bagpack. She got a brown hardboud notebook before facing me. "Alam mo ba ang lugar na 'to?"

"Hindi rin," I said in a low tone of voice.

Tumango siya at muli nang bumalik sa kanyang kama. She's now holding a pen and she's ready to open her notebook when Nathana stood up and walk towards her bed.

"Are you writing a diary?" she asked and chuckled. Sinubukan niya ring kunin kay Lucie ang notebook ngunit inilayo ito ng isa. "Patingin nga,"

"Nah, this is a secret diary. Everything written here are exclusively for myself." Lucie explained and stood from bed when Nathana tried again to snatch her notebook.

"Damot naman!"

"We need personal space and I bet you don't want me to know your secrets too." Lucie said and smile.

Nathana sigh and look at me. Bigla akong kinabahan nang ngumisi ito.

"H'wag mong sabihin na may diary ka rin?" she playfully asked as she raise her brow. "OMG! you guys are so dramatic! the heck!"

"Wala akong diary," simple kong sabi at humiga na sa kama. "Baka ikaw ang mayroon,"

Nandidiring tingin ang ipinukol niya sa akin. Muli na rin siyang bumalik sa kama niya bago muling humarap sa akin.

"Nah, I don't write my thoughts. I'm sharing it with someone special to me... very special." She then chucked. Humiga na rin siya sa kama at tumihaya, hinarap ang puting kisame.

"You're lucky then," Lucie commended. Bahagya rin siyang tumingin kay Nathana bago muling ipinukol ang atensyon sa sinusulat.

"Yeah, I won't deny that Lucie's right," I said, convinced. Pero tumawa siya nang malakas na ikinabigla namin ni Lucie. "Why?"

She then turn to us. "Do you need someone like him?" she asked and it's visible in her voice that she's planning something and she's excited about it.

I slightly shake my head and cover my body with blanket. "Pass."

"May reserba ka ba?" Lucie asked and chuckle as she closed her notebook.

I saw Nathana smirk and she stood up. Umupo siya sa kama ni Lucie nang tumayo ang isa para muling ibalik ang notebook sa loob ng kanyang bagpack. I noticed that her bagpack has a mini padlock so I mentally smiled.

Trust no one.

"His name is beero," Nathana said so I turn my gaze to her again. Nakangiti na siya ngayon na tila may binabalak.

"His name sounds weird," Lucie said and sit beside Nathana.

The latter laugh hard. "You want to meet him? we can go outside and be with him, share everything to him."

Kumunot ang noo ko. "Narito rin ba siya? malapit ba rito ang bahay niya? you said... you're unfamiliar with this place?"

Sumasakit ang ulo ko sa bawat salita na lumalabas sa bibig ni Nathana. It's like everything are puzzled and you need to arrange it by yourself for you to know if what she really mean.