No. 1, Waking up restrained

A hard metal surface, the rhytmic sound of never ending steps, a constant regulated breath.

Cold, a terrible, cold which went deep to the bones.

Luke Skywalker woke up with a muffled whimper, the freezing temperature making him able to finally escape unconsciousness. Above, Darth Vader was towering over him in all his mighty height.

Luke's brain, still a bit fogged, focused all its residual strength in giving to the body the firm order of escaping. Standing up. Running. Putting as much distance as it could between the young Jedi and the Sith Lord.

But as soon as Luke caught that impulse and sat upright, he found out that he couldn't move at all.

A flaring agony burned from his right wrist up to his elbow, and the young Jedi couldn't help but let out a bloodcurling scream, feeling a tremendous pain from the stump of his arm which had collided with the floor. His left hand was restrained, connected to what remained of his right forearm by a heavy chain. His legs were secured to the ground as well.

Luke saw, and remembered: Bespin, the duel, the loss of his hand. The terrifying revelation... the fall.

Darth Vader, who had prevented him from taking his freedom by catching him with the Force.

Luke felt about to tear up. He had been captured by his own father and given to the Empire. Vader didn't want to rule the galaxy with him... he was just trying to delete his annoying presence from the galaxy.

The broken boy looked up to meet Vader, then he realised that two people were with him.

He didn't know the second man, but he was old. His face was signed by endless wrinkles and burn marks, the skin looked like it had been melted and then made solid again.

Most importantly, the elder's signature was terribly, agonizingly cold in the Force.

The Emperor. Evil in its purest form.

"Father..." Luke murmured, trying to fight his restrains one last time.
"Why did you betray me?".

Vader only looked at him without uttering a single word before walking away.

I'm sorry, son. I wasn't strong enough.

This was very short, but I needed to start with something, right? Leave feedback!
Ping