Dear Silva Zoldyck...

It's been months since I last sent you a letter, years since we had a complete conversation.
I desperately need your help...
Did you know that my inane sibling bought a slave girl and fell in love with her, even marrying her?
It is unacceptable to a man who belongs to the nobility like him.
Guess what? He even got her pregnant!
I need you to kill her immediately, before the monster she carries in that dirty womb is born!
Please kill her as soon as possible, dear.
Oh, I almost forgot, kill my foolish sibling too, he betrayed the nobility, he can't be forgiven at all for doing this, thank you.

-Madame Isabella.

Zoldyck... Isabella... Bought...

My ears were ringing as the volume turned up, a hammer was hitting my temples with a deafening rhythm.
All this was unbearable, I couldn't handle all this cruelty.
I immediately ran out of the room trying to escape that nightmare, but I saw worse, my grandfather's corpse.
I screamed at the top of my voice releasing all the grief I was feeling in that instant, but I thought I needed to calm down and think coldly.

So my aunt asked Silva Zoldyck to kill my parents because my father betrayed the nobility by marrying and getting a slave girl pregnant? But I can't understand why I'm still here...Was Silva late?
I should ask Ilu if he knows him, that's the best thing to do.

Illumi's pov

Y/n is calling...

I am blocking her contact, she acts like a kid falling in love for the first time!
But how can I ignore her when she entered that house...

Illumi: "H-
Y/n: "Do you know who Silva Zoldyck is?"

I knew she'd find out...

Illumi: "He's my father... Your parents were killed by him, right?"
Y/n: "How... How do you know? Why did you let me in if you knew I would have gone crazy? Why have you been hiding it from me since you've met me?"
Illumi: "I've killed too many people to remember their faces, I don't remember your mother's. I'm sorry, but I remember killing your father"
Y/n: "Wait, what? Did you just-

Illumi: "Do you know what kind of childhood I went through?
Do you know what the relationship was like between me and Silva when I was a kid? So I'm kindly asking you to understand what my situation was there. Please. I don't want you to be mean to me.
I'm so sorry for killing your father, but that's the past, you have to face it".

Y/n: "Do you realize what you are saying? I can understand that you were forced by your father to kill mine, and I'm not at all mad at you for that, but how can you ask so easily to get over it?
AT LEAST YOUR FATHER IS STILL ALIVE! EVEN IF IT'S SHIT, YOU HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM! I WAS GROWN ON THE STREETS, I SLEEPED ON WASTE AND HAD NO ONE NEAR ME!
I AM NOT SAYING I HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE, I AM SIMPLY ASKING YOU TO COMFORT ME! IS IT SO TRICKY TO UNDERSTAND? AND ALL YOU SAID IS "FACE IT"!"

...

...

illumi: "I'll be there in five"

Call ended.

Your pov

While I was waiting for Ilu to come here as if nothing had happened, I decided to change my clothes to those of my grandmother, as I can understand that she died a long time ago from her absence and the nasty smell in the house.
The only good thing I remember from my childhood is that she always hugged me when my aunt mistreated me, so we were beaten up together.
We were strong.

I opened the wardrobe to see an immensity of gothic and nineteenth-century dresses. She's probably been wearing the gothic ones since my mother has died. So I decided to choose one of them. It's wonderful and fits my waist perfectly. My grandmother was tiny because she was malnourished, so the dress is the same size as me.

Luckily, Ilu walked into the room as I had just finished changing, but I didn't have time to wipe the tears from my face.

Suddenly he hugged me, without any expression, without saying anything, just an awful hug. He didn't even pay attention to my amazing dress!

Illumi: "I'm sorry but I don't know how to hug and comfort someone, I was too serious and direct during the call, but my father stole the feelings from my soul".

The fact that a guy like him gave me a hug, even though it was horrible, makes that hug the most wonderful hug of all.
I chuckled at his awkwardness, then hugged him properly.

Illumi's pov

Y/n: "You can be the most professional thief in the universe, but you still can't steal the emotions from a person's heart. You too, deep in your heart, feel emotions. And this is one of them, albeit remote.
A silent hug is the best thing two friends can exchange"

Friends? Does she consider me a friend? I have been a horrible person to her, from now on I will only be friendlier and kinder to her, after all she needs at least an older brother since I cannot be a father.

Illumi: "Keep it secret"
Y/n: "What?"
Illumi: "Our friendship".