OHR 3

Jimin frantically looks around, wanting to know where Jungkook went

Jimin frantically looks around, wanting to know where Jungkook went. He then hears sobs, coming from an alleyway in his perspective. He looks back, walking in a certain alleyway. There he saw Jungkook, sat on the ground, his back leaned on wall while he cried with his hand covering his face.
"Love?" Jimin says, grabbing the younger's attention. The cries stopped, and Jungkook looked up. Jungkook gulps, looking away and sniffling. Jimin walked to him, crouching down to his height.

"Baby, look at me" Jimin says, turning Jungkook's face to him. He tried to tickle the younger's chin but he received no reaction. Sighing, he cupped the younger's cheeks.
"Baby, that was just a rumor, okay? I won't cheat on you, you're the only person I love" Jimin says as he bopped Jungkook's nose. The younger stared at him with teary eyes before bursting into tears again.

"Hyungie... V hyungie-" Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence as he had hiccuped. Jimin chuckles, shaking his head as he kissed the top of Jungkook's head.
"He was just joking, baby... Don't worry, I'll tell him that if he does that again, I'll strangle him" Jimin says, smiling as he heard Jungkook's chuckles.

Jimin and Jungkook got back to the dorm, being met with Taehyung.
"Kookie-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook playfully glared at him with his puffy eyes. Walking to him and pinching him. Taehyung winced, but let the younger.
"Sorry" Taehyung says, rubbing his stinging arm. Jungkook gives an innocent smile, intertwining his fingers with Jimin before they went upstairs.
"I told you not to joke around about things like that to Jungkook, the boy's sensitive" Jin says, chuckling as he stared at the pinch mark.
"It was just a joke, these sites are making fake things" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. Jin shrugs, walking to the kitchen where he'll be doing an Eat Jin.