“Main koshish karungi ki tere chehre pe yeh sukoon hamesha bana rahe” she hunched upward to kiss his forehead but regretted it immediately.

Her body sung out the soreness from places she didn’t even know existed.

She slouched back, wearily, and turned back to him, looking at his face again.

She recalled the last night and blushed to herself.

If he was like a cyclone during ping
pong, he was definitely a hurricane during ding dong.

Relentlessly he had woken her thrice through the night and they had made wild, passionate love until they were more replete than the last time.

She wanted to rile him up for troubling her last night and knowing he was deep into slumber, she moved her face closer to him and rolled her tongue on his lips, gently.

She did that over and over, until he stirred in his sleep.

She stilled, thinking he will snap at her for waking him up, but to her dismay, the beast had woken up to satiate another round of a hunger pang.

She realized she had dug her own grave, when Sidharth was fully awake now, ready to take her yet again and Shehnaaz was definitely not complaining.

The yatch had docked in Goa, and as per the itinerary, they were free to explore the city or stay tucked in. Whichever works.

Deciding to take a break from their deliciously mind boggling activities, they collectively opted for the former and went about exploring the city on a rented bike.

Shehnaaz was jumping like a small kid at the thought of riding pillion with Sidharth.

Another of their firsts, since he always drove four wheelers.

“hayye bebu kitna maza aane wala hai mujhe, main pehli baar tere sath bike pe jaungi” she gushed but her happiness was short lived, soon as she extended her leg to sit behind him, she felt a sharp sting there, reminding her of his presence at the very same place place night.

“Kya hua baby? Ruk kyu gayi? Are you alright?” he fired questions at her, while pulling on his shades.

It was Goa, and that meant his shorts and tshirt were a legit clothing item, that could be worn all day, every day.

Just this thought had put him in a relaxed, content space. “Shehnaaz, main kuch puch raha hu jaan, kya hua?” he egged again

“Mujhe dukh raha hai puttu” she pouted, mouthing DingDong shyly.

Sidharth let out a throaty laugh, throwing his head back as he folded his arms across his chest and balanced the bike with his legs firmly placed on the ground.

“Raat ko toh hayyyee rabbba mereya don’t stop puttu” he let a subdued moan mimicking her tone, making her gasp and look around flustered.

“hawww bebu tu kitna ganda hai” her mouth popped open in a O as she slapped his arm, making him laugh even more

“Baby m telling u that Punjabi mixed with English in your sexy sex voice was driving me insannnneeeee” he growled softly pulling her face to him and planted a loud smacking kiss on her lips

“aaahhannn puttu pleeesseee yeh sab abhi mat bol na” she squealed feeling shy of his naughty gaze on her

“Chal ab, nahi toh aur juloos nikalega tu mera, main try karti hu baith ne ko” she braced herself and sat, wincing, until her body adjusted to d slight pain.

Sidharth took her to a few good touristy places he had visited multiple times before with friends and finally to Paliem Sweet Water lake in Arambol.

The underrated and untouched haven of a place being famous for the deposits of soft, gooey sulphurous mud which was a hot favorite among tourists who enjoy a good, soul soothing mud bath.

Thanks to the camisole top and denim shorts she wore, his hands got to smear a lot of that silky, cleansing silt onto a lot of her exposed body.

He had himself got rid of his tshirt and let her apply it on him in between stolen kisses and nibbles.

They played in the mud like small kids, to their hearts fill, swam in the fresh water lake, made out in a secluded spot like hormonal teenagers and ofcourse, his beer, her cola and fish fingers never stopped coming in from the adjoining shack.

The yatch was to take them to other unexplored areas down south, but they had liked it so much in Goa they decided to just fix it as a permanent halt.

From the morning to evening they explored goa, somehows landing back to arambol, evry single day and in the evening they made sweet passionate love to each other as the yacht set sail in the sea.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz lived every moment of their honeymoon lost into each other until it was time to turn back home.

His mom, Neeti Di, Preeti, Sam aunty and their babies all stood huddled at the door to awaiting their arrival to give them a traditional welcome, complete with the pooja thaali and the small brass pot filled with grains of rice.

Amidst the cheer and the warmth of the family, his plum, now Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla, hs beloved wife, entered their home and his heart all over again.   

___________________________________________

Vote.. comment...share..

Please yaar.. support kar do.

Thank u all for 100K plus reads

Love n luck to all

Sidnaazkidiwani