30

i hope y'all know hell about to break loose soon.. they been too happy for me😭

 they been too happy for me😭

Shania | Nia 🦋
Home | 2:22 P.M.
The Next Day...

I stood in my mirror dancing, waiting on Leah to get done getting ready. She been taking forever for no reason.

" Lee it's just a cookout damn. " I pouted walking towards her room.

" Okay! Is this okay? " She asked coming out in a yellow dress.

" You look fine. " I smiled at her.

She went back into her room to find some shoes. I went to get my purse and keys so we could leave.

Kentrell's mama having another cookout again. I think they have cookouts just for the hell of it.

Leah was panicking about meeting Ben's people. I'm not nervous at all.

I'm Shania. They either like me or don't. I'm sure it won't change our relationship.

" I'm ready! " Leah said coming towards the front of the house.

I let her out first and locked up.

Once we got in the car Leah started piling me with questions on how I thought Ben's mother would be.

I told her she's stressing the situation too much because I bet she's going to love Leah.

I turned on some R&B so she could relax. Leah ass was going to work my nerves before we even got there.

Kentrell | Youngboy🧸

" Mane Rylie come hea'. " I chased after him around the backyard.

This lit'nigga took my blunt and ran off with it. I swear if this boy wasn't my nephew I'd throw his ass off the roof.

He ran into my uncle leg making him fall back. I grabbed his ass and held him up, making him laugh.

" Don't touch my shit nomo. " I mugged snatching my blunt.

" Trell put my damn baby down. " Teelee yelled walking off the back porch.

" Mane tell this germlin ta' stop touching my shit. " I mugged her and him.

" Mad ass hoe. " Teelee mushed my head, grabbing Rylie and walikg off.

I looked down at my blunt seeing it had slob over it. Bruh, that was suppose to be for when we got ready to eat.

I went in the house, slamming the backdoor in the process.

" Youngblood youn' pay nun' round hea to be slamming doors. " Some old ass nigga said to me.

I stopped dead in my tracks and mugged him.