23

Shania | Nia🦋Kentrell's House | 4:44 P

Shania | Nia🦋
Kentrell's House | 4:44 P.M.
Same Day...

He smiled at me and reached for my hand. I found myself lost in his eyes, not knowing what to say.

" You gon say some or you gon' keep staring at a nigga? " Kentrell asked knocking me out of my trance.

" I think I'll like that. " I said shyly looking away from him.

" Mane you gon' have ta' quit that some timing shy shit. " He laughed pulling me on to him.

He had me to to where I was cradling him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I held his face.

" I'm not shy. " I smiled at him.

" Whateva' you say baby. " He kissed me, making Coco bark at him.

" Guh this my guh. " He bucked at her making me laugh.

I laid my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my back softly. It was nice outside and I was enoying it until I felt a raindrop hit my forehead.

" Some fell on you? " I asked Kentrell.

" Nuh- "

As soon as he said that, rain started pouring down.

" What the hell? come on Coco. " I ran into the house with both of them behind me.

" That shit came out of nowhere. " Kentrell laughed walking towards the living room.

I grabbed me a caprisun from the fridge and followed right behind him. I walked in on Kd throwing a pillow at Coco.

" Now if I make her attack you, yo ass gon' be hurt. " I said pulling her away from him.

" The bitch came in starting with me. " Kd mugged.

" Bae I'm hungry. " Kentrell thumped the back of my head.

" Yo moon pie head ass and fix yo own food now. " I said rubbing my head and sitting on the floor with Coco.

" She said moon pi- wait yo ass said bae? Baeeeeeee? " Ben said after some time.

" Did I stutter? " Kentrell shrugged pulling out his phone.

" This is so gay, I love it! " Kd smiled from ear to ear.

" Nia me hungry. " Kayden walked into the living room with one hand in his pants and the other scratching his head.

I just stared at him and laughed. He kissed his teeth and went to his daddy.

" Nia mean. " He pouted reaching for him.

" You said fuck her and go get us some food? Bet. " Kentrell picked him up and stood up.

" Not y'all doing too much. " I laughed looking away from them.

Kentrell walked past me and got his keys.