7

Shania | Nia 🦋

Shania | Nia 🦋

I stood in the shade since it was so hot today. I'm with my mama and her kids from the daycare.

Since she was doing this zoo trip, I thought it would be good for me to bring Kayden along.

I was just going to bring Kayden, but Kd overheard and insisted everyone should go.

" Ima give you a group okay? " My mama told me. I nodded and looked amongst the kids.

It was about 25 of them. Kayden stayed latched to my leg as we waited.

My mama gave me about six kids including Kayden to be in my group. They all were quite good kids so I shouldn't have a problem keeping them.

" Oouu I want a group. " Kd whined to my mama. She looked over at me and I just looked away.

" You fuck up that's yo ass son. " My mama pointed her finger as she spoke to Kd.

" Yes massa. " He kneeled. My mama shook her head laughing.

Kd group had six kids too. He took Boomer and Joe with him. Kentrell tagged along with me with his girlfriend.

I think she's pretty cool, but Kayden thinks otherwise. Whenever she tries to play with him he runs from her.

One night he even dropped her phone in the toilet. Kentrell says he only likes me. The other boys stayed home. I don't know whh though.

" Look it's a snake. " I told the kids.

They all looked in amazement. They started calling it stupid shit like ropes with heads.

I laughed as Kayden reached for me to pick him up.

" Look its a life sized ball python. " I told Kayden.

" Wowww. " He said pressing his hand against the glass.

" WOAH! " I heard a kid yell.

I looked over and saw Kentrell opening one of the cages, pulling a snake out. The kids all looked amazed and were all over him.

" Kentrell put that back. " I laughed walking over to them.

" Back daddy! " Kayden told him.

" You heard him. " I rolled my neck making Kayden laugh.

" Only cause he said it. " Kentrell put the snake back and we went on to another part of the zoo.

I can tell this is about to be a long day.

-

" Mane so one of these motha'fuckas went up to elephant and bit it bruh. I swea' that bitch got mad as fuck. " Kd explained making us laugh.

" You bout made em do it. " Kentrell spoke.

" Maybe. " Kd mumbled eating a fry.

We were eating lunch right now. My mama got one of those party rooms so we all could be together and not lose anyone.

I sat back rubbing my stomach as everyone else ate. They all talked about shit they saw and what the kids did.

Kayden was eating with the kids which surprised me. Usually he's all up under me.

Maybe I did bribe him into sitting with the kids, but that's my business.

" Kentrell crazy ass got a snake out the cage. " I told them.

" My niggaaa. " Joe dapped him up.

" This man is criminal. " I laughed with them.

" That's rude. " His girlfriend spoke to me. Now why would she do that.

" Kentrell did you take offense to that? " I asked me politely.

" Nahh. " He shook his head.

" Alright then. " I sipped on my lemonade.

I usually don't even get out of character in front of kids, so I'm trying my best. This like he third time trying to get under my skin.

She told Kentrell I wanted to be her last week. I barely even know her and they've only been together for like three weeks.

The other time I was play fighting with Kd and he called for help and Kentrell came. Kentrell hand me pinned down and she swore I was trying to fuck him.

" You act like you got a problem with me. " Ke'Asia spoke. I scoffed and held my forehead.

I asked God to grant me sanity because Ima need it.

" You must want one. " I told her.

" Oouu the girls are fighting. " Kd teased.

" Aye chill out, we round kids. " Kentrell said to his girl.

She scoffed and roller her eyes at me. Her best bet is to leave me the hell alone.

I got up and grabbed my trash before seeing if my group was done. Since they were we went to finish exploring the zoo.

" She can't come with me. " I told Kentrell.

I stopped them before walking out the party room.

" If this bitch want smoke that's all she gotta say. " She bucked at me.

" Mane you got Draco? " Kentrell asked me.

" Yeah. " I said walking away.

They both walked towards the exit.

" Damn that was my ride. " Kd said.

I laughed walking away with my group. She wasn't going to fuck up this fun for these kids.