10

Shania | Nia 🦋

Shania | Nia 🦋

" Girl what tha' hell? " Leah said as we pulled into my driveway.

Kayden and I been out with her all day. We took him to the park for a while. After we went to the mall.

We just got back from dropping him off.

" I know he did not. " I said hopping out the car.

It was an all orange Kia Stinger sitting in my driveway with a big red bow on it.

" Boss man bought you this? " Leah asked me.

" He had to, but I told him not too. " I whined smiling.

" Girl you better take a sugar daddy that don't want no sugar. " Leah told me as she opened the passenger door to the car.

" Yet. " She said a little lower.

I playfully rolled my eyes and opened the driver's door. I saw a small note on the wheel.

" Now you owe me sum. key under the seat. "

I smiled to myself getting the key from under the seat.

" Now what if somebody would've broken in here. " Leah said buckling up.

" Exactly. Now I gotta go scold him. " I said starting the car up.

This was actually a car I've been talking about for a while. I think he overheard some of my conversations with Leah while I be over there.

That's the only way I can think that he knew what my dream car was.

Leah had us vibing to some Jhené Aiko on the way there. I love how just open and free Jhené is. She's one of my favorite artist.

" I can't wait 'til you come over
I'm not sober, so, you know
How it's 'bout to go
'Cause I like to fuck when I'm drunk " Leah and I sung as we pulled into Kentrell's driveway.

" Damn my shit had to play when we got here. " Leah mumbled making me agree.

We both got out and went on to the porch. I knocked a couple times and waited for them to open the door.

I could hear music so I know they're all over.

" Damn these niggas deaf? " Leah asked as she started beating on the door.

The music instantly turned off making me laugh. They hate when people beat on the door.

They all swear the police be after them.

" Say don't be beating on my shit like that. Who you? " Kentrell mugged Leah. He didn't see me since I stepped to the side.

" I like aggressive. It's freaky. " Leah teased then pointed at me seeing that he wasn't smiling.

He face softened looking at me.

" Why yo crazy ass ova' there? " He asked stepping aside letting us in.

" The question is why did you buy it? " I asked him.

" Because it's my fault tha' bitch fucked yo shit up. I had to repay you. " He closed the door and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

" You damn skippy. I almost burned that bitch house down. " Leah told Kentrell.

" You shoulda. " He laughed walking us into the living room.

" And why did you leave that note and keys in the open like that? What if a crackhead would've got it? " I stopped in my tracks.

" Bestie you think crackheads can read? " Kd said taking me from Kentrell and dragging me next to him.

" Hey Kd. " I laughed looking at Leah who was staring Boomer down.

Kentrell dragged in behind us, sitting on the arm of the couch by me.

" Y'all this Leah my bestfriend, I'm sure she knows all of you. " I told the guys.

Joe,Ben and Three nodded at her then continued playing dice. They take them dice games too serious for me.

" We don't want her. " Kd shook his head.

" Nigga fuck you. " Leah bucked at him.

" Girl I'a give you some that'a make you speak in tongues don't play with me. " Kd said cockily.

" Where's Kayden? " I asked looking around.

It was only six so he should still be up.

" His momo house. " Kentrell told me.

We stayed and chilled with them for a while. I had to get back home so I could pack my things.

I planned on moving into my condo in a few days and I needed to focus on doing just that.

Leah had to go since she had to work so I had time to myself. My mama went out and got her a boyfriend so she be spending the night at his house.

I'm happy for her. I'm glad she isn't stuck on my father like she used to be.

I packed up my room, leaving a couple outfits out for the next few days. After I finished, I sat in my bed furniture shopping.

I'd been saving most of my checks from Kentrell wisely. I say he pays me too much, but it paid off in the long run.

$2500 weekly is too much for me. That's ten stacks a month. I've been working for him for four months so you see how it paid off?

I stopped scrolling on my laptop once I got a text message.

Jason: long time no see stranger. how you been?

I smiled at the message. Jason was my boyfriend in high school. He was a year older than me, but I graduated a year early with his class.

We cut things off since he was going to college out of state. We'd still text from time to time, but nothing major. We kept it at friends so we wouldn't hurt each other.

In other words so he wouldn't hurt me. I really haven't been looking for anyone relationship wise.

Me: lol hi, i've been good. you?

Jason: i been ight. i'm back in the city trynna catch up?

Me: tomorrow afternoon fine?

Jason: fasho.

Me: alright.

The texts seemed so dry, but behind the screen I was cheesing hard as hell. He makes me happy.

That's why I enjoyed our friendship & relationship.

I continued shopping online for another hour after that. I ordered a bedroom suit along with couches and a recliner.

I'd work on a dining table and stuff tomorrow.

Jason😭😌

Jason😭😌