3

Xinyi's P.O.V
     When we finished we all went to different ways. Some went to their rooms some went to the dance practice rooms and some went to the balcony.  I went to the pantry to find food. When I entered I saw Jungwon eating there. I smiled at him.

     "Annyeong" Jungwon. "Annyeong" I said to him. "What do you want?" He said looking at me while getting his drink. "Strawberry milk please~" I said to him then he got it and gave it to me while he got a chocolate milk.

     Then I scanned some food. "Woah there is a lot" I said to him referring to the food. "Yup, it feels like getting free foods in the supermarket." He said laughing. I laughed along with him. Then we walked out of the pantry. "Where are you heading too?" He asked.

     "Recording studio, I'd like to check it out since we just went in and out earlier" I said looking at him. "Can I tag along?" He asked. I nodded and we went to the recording studio. Gladly no one was there. Then there were a lot of instruments.

     "Ohhh, guitar" I said walking to the acoustic and electric guitars. "Do you play the guitar?" Jungwon asked still sipping in his chocolate milk. "Yep, it's my hobby" I said nodding. "Show me, please~" Jungwon said with puppy eyes. He looked cute.

     "Okay, okay" I said and we sat down and I got the acoustic guitar since the electric guitar might be quite noisy. "What song do you want?" I asked him. "Jungkook sunbeinim's Euphoria?" he said. I nodded and played it.

     "Woah, Daebak!" He said smiling. "More!!" He exclaimed like a child. "Seriously?" I asked him. "How about best part?" He said to me smiling like a child. How can someone be so cute? I agreed and played it. While I was playing, I saw Jungwon smiling like a kid.

     "One more please? ~" He begged with puppy eyes. I pinched his cheeks and nodded saying, "Okay, okay". "What song do you want?" I asked him. "Don't start now?" He said. I nodded and one again played his song request. I mean who could resist a baby faced boy?

     "Daebak!" someone said making Jungwon and I jump off our seats. We looked at the door and saw Heeseung, Chengxiao, Kyulkyung, K, Sunghoon and Geonu. "Wah, you knew how to play the guitar?" Chengxiao said. I looked at her with 'seriously' look.

     "Are you even my friend? How come you don't know anything about me?" I asked her making all of the laugh. "Play for us too" K said. "What song do you want?" I asked. "Way back home" Sunghoon said. "But you guys have to sing" I said to them.

     They nodded and I started playing the song.

     They sang the lyrics while I played. We were all having fun. When I finished it Heeseung said "One more! One more!" Heeseung said making the others smile. "BTS sunbaenim's Boy with luv" Chengxiao unnie said. I nodded and played boy with luv with them singing.

     When we finished Kyulkyung unnie said "Can you play and sing a song for us? How about someone you loved". "Uh... okay" I said. I played the guitar while singing it was kinda confusing but I still managed it since I was used in singing and playing guitar at the same time.

     "Wow, just wow" Jungwon said. "You're really something Xinyi" Geonu said smiling. I smiled back. "We heared you play already we'll go now" Heeseung said as they all stood up and went out leaving me and Jungwon. There was silence for some time.

    "I really envy you" Jungwon said breaking the silence. "Why?" I said. "I really wanted to learn it but yeah I'm too lazy" He said pouting. I laughed at him and gave him the guitar. He looked at me with a clueless look. "lemme teach you" I said to him.

     We spent 30 minutes teaching him BTS sunbaenim's Idol. It's good that there were 2 acoustic guitars. "Do you get it?" I asked him. "Wait let me try it" He said trying it alone, I smiled at Jungwon. He's actually a fast learner. He's also quite smart. Then we tried it together.

[XINYI (LEFT) – JUNGWON (RIGHT)]

     "Aye, you're such a fast learner Jungwon" I complimented him. He smiled at me. "Thanks to you" He said giggling. I pinched his cheeks and he pinched mine too. Then we put the guitars back and went outside. As we walked to the pantry Heeseung and Sunghoon oppa were eating on the table.

     "Jungwon! Xinyi!" Heeseung oppa called us. Then he tapped the seats in front of him and Sunghoon oppa. "Yes?" I asked him. 'What do you want to eat?" he asked. "Do we have ramyeon?" Jungwon asked. Heeseung oppa nodded. "Do you want some?" He asked. Jungwon and I nodded.

     "Let's make some for the other trainees too" I said and they nodded. Then the four of us got ready to cook ramyeon. After sometime we finished cooking and put it into one big bowl. Then we put small bowls and chopsticks. Then we called everyone and ate.

     "So what are your hobbies?" Linlin said while we were eating. "Playing guitar and sports" I said. "Playing piano and Pipa" Kyulkyung unnie said next. "Singing" Geonu oppa said. "Sleeping" Jay said. "Skating" Sunghoon said. Then they all said their hobbies and we talked about random stuff.

     After eating Kyulkyung unnie, Chengxiao unnie, and I went to our room. Then we laid down in our beds. "It's been awhile but I miss outside already" Chengxiao unnie said laughing. "I miss playing sports" I said. "I miss.. I don't know" Kyulkyung unnie said making us laugh.

     "Do you think my brother passed?" I asked them. "Maybe. He's talented enough" Kyulkyung said. "How many are they?" Chengxiao unnie asked. "84 and they'll be getting 52" I said. "You know my brother works with this trainee" I started making the look at me.

     "He got problem with his company a few month ago and couldn't continue in the show, bit he appeared today to complete his performance with Renyu-ge and another trainee" I told them. "So he won't continue?" Kyulkyung unnie said interested in my story.

     I nodded and they were surprised. "Seriously? That must be hard on him" Chengxiao unnie said. "He's really talented tho" I said. "And you know what makes me envy him more?" I said and they looked at me. "Yi Yangqianxi sunbaenim is a mentor" I said.

     "How lucky" Chengxiao unnie and Kyulkyung said as the three of us pout. "But I'm glad that isn't Junkai sunbaenim" I said. "Yeah, you would probably be sulking now" they said and teased me. While we were talking and laughing someone suddenly knocked in our door. It was.....
-TO BE CONTINUED-