1

Xinyi's P.O.V

     I was walking with Chengxiao and Kyulkyung unnie, we were walking on a forest like path towards I-land. It was really beautiful. I can't believe we're here in I-land. It was quite slippery so we just slowly walking towards the path the staffs told us to go.

      After sometime of walking we saw a building near us. "Woah!!!" We all said in unison. "Wah, It looks so beautiful" I said. "That must be the door" Chengxiao said and we walked towards the door. "How do we open this?" Kyulkyung unnie asked.

     Then the door suddenly turned. "Woah! Daebak!" We said then we went inside amazed. "This place is amazing" Kyulkyung unnie said. "Totally" I said looking around. Then we went to the hallways in our right side. The other trainees were there.

[Rain, Bang PD, and Zico]

     "Wow, they're all Chinese Bang PD" Zico said looking at Bang PD. "Yes. They're all bighit trainees" Bang PD said. "Zheng Xinyi is the youngest female trainee" Rain said. "Yes, she's really good, her brother is also currently in a survival show in China too" Bang PD said.

     "Which one?" Zico asked. "That Chinese new survival show of Youku" Bang PD answered. (JUST PRETEND THAT CHENGXIAO ISN'T A MENTOR IN SNZM2020/WEAREYOUNG2020) "Oh that one" Rain said nodding.

     "Wow they might be debuting together" Zico said. "Sibling goals" Zico added. "I think each unit has an athlete" Rain said and Bang Pd nodded saying "Most of the trainees who auditioned were former athletes". 

     "Woah, this team seems to be really powerful, BTW what's a pipa?" Zico asked. "It's a four string Chinese instrument" Rain explained. "Ohh.. she also knows how to play the piano" Zico said. "This team can be capable of producing their own songs" Rain said laughing.

Author's P.O.V

     Chengxiao, Kyulkyung and Xinyi went to the hallway where the other trainees were. They stepped on the stage and the stage moved forward. "Woah, Xinyi" "Wow, their team is very powerful" "The female ace trainees" The trainees said while the 3 girls were on the stage.

     "Annyeonghasaeyo!" The three girl greeted the other trainees while getting of the stage. "Annyeong" The other trainees greeted back. "Let's seat at the back" Xinyi said pointing in the back seat. Chengxiao and Kyulkyung nodded and they went to the back seat.

     "Xinyi!" Heeseung, also a bighit trainee said reaching for Xinyi's hand for a handshake. "Heeseung oppa" Xinyi said shaking Heeseung's hand. "Who is he?" Chengxiao whispered. "Lee Heeseung, also a bighit trainee, remember?" Xinyi whispered back.

     "Oh, okay" Chengxiao nodded and sat straight. "There is a lot of trainees" Kyulkyung whispered. "I think there would be 46 trainees, 23 boys and girls" Chengxiao said. "Wow that's a lot" Kyulkyung said. "I wonder if Renyu-ge passed their 1st test" Xinyi said in Chinese.

     "I'm sure gege will do great, so you should give your best too" Kyulkyung said smiling at Xinyi. "Why?" Chengxiao asked confused. "Their show also starts today" Xinyi said. "Oh wow, sibling goals" Chengxiao said giggling quietly.

     They smiled at each other and waited for the other trainees. The trainees were now completed. Then suddenly there was an alarm. Everyone was shocked. The floor lighter with lines, everyone glanced at the floor and smiled at each other.

     "Dear 46 applicants welcome, This is the stage of i-land and this will be the place for you to prove your ability. After the gate you'll see that unknown place called I-land that only existed in our imaginations" The voice said.

     "Ohhh" some of the trainees said. "But all 46 of you can't go in there" The voice said making everyone shocked. "the capacity of I-land is only 24 people,12 girls and 12 boys, The power to decide those 24 people are up to you" The voice said.

     Everyone sighed. The trainees now thought that this really was a survival show. "And every destiny in I-land is upon your hands as well. Now were going to start the entry test, with the performances you've prepared." The voice said.

     "Right now already?" Chengxiao asked looking at Xinyi and Kyulkyung. The two nodded slowly. "You may choose the performance order" The voice said making everyone surprised. "the first participant please go to the stage" The voice said.

     The trainees looked around waiting for someone to come up. Then some trainees stood up but Seon on the stage. The performance started and Seon got 44 votes. To be followed by Sunghoon with and Jay with 41 and 35 votes.

     Niki, Hanbin and Nicholas were the third one with 36,19, and 24 votes. Next was Heesung with 40 votes. K with 38 votes. Yuna and Yeji with 35 and 37 votes. Karin with 24 votes. Choerry and Yeojin with 28 and 18 votes. Daniel and EJ with 38 and 25 votes.

     The next one was Xinyi, Chengxiao, and Kyulkyung. "Annyeonghasaeyo! Zheng Xinyi imnida! Zhou Jieqiong imnida! And Cheng Xiao imnida" They introduced themselves. They went to position and started.

[CHENGXIAO - KYULKYUNG - XINYI]

[DANCE:]

     "We'll give you a chance to appeal before the vote starts" The voice said. The three of them looked and each other and decided that Xinyi would be the one. Xinyi went in the middle. "I'll be dancing; I'll start I now." Xinyi said getting into position.

[DANCE:]

      "Thank you" Xinyi said and bowed down. "Woah" "She's really good" "Nice" The other trainees said amazed of her performance. Then the voting started. Xinyi got 44 votes, Kyulkyung got 40 votes, and Chengxiao got 38 votes.

     They sat down while Xinyi smiled at Kyulkyung and Chengxiao. The next performers were Jungwon, Yoonwon, and Taeyong with 40, 20 and 21 votes. Youi, Miso, Sumin, and Eunjo with 17, 15, 16, and 29 votes. Chaeyeon and Yuri with 30 and 39 votes.

     Jaebeom, Jimin, and Sungchul with 18, 19, and 32 votes. Jaeho, Kyungmin and Geonu with 16, 22, and 39 votes. Chaerin and Linlin with 42 and 32 votes. Sei and Lucy with 19 and 16 votes. Jake sunoo and Youngbin with 26, 36, and 24 votes.

     Yuki and Swan with 29 and 27 votes. Rena, Eunwoo and Sungyeon with 31, 35, and 32 votes. And lastly Taki with 44 votes. The entry test finished. Everyone was sitting with red and white lights under their seat. The trainees who sat with red lights sighed in sadness.

-TO BE CONTINUED-