26

Author's P.O.V

    "He always eats a lot to release stress or sadness which is quite cute" Xinyi said giggling. "So you're saying I'm cute?" Jungwon said making a cute pose. Xinyi teasing look at him with a disgusted face. "Meanie" Jungwon said pouting.

     "Just kidding" Xinyi said giggling. Then the both laughed. After they finished eating they went back to their rooms to take a rest. When she entered the room she saw her unnies asleep. She then laid beside Chaeyeon who was sleeping peacefully in her bed.

[FLASHBACK: CHOOSING THE SONG AND MEMBERS]

     The first one who was going to choose the song was Xinyi. Xinyi looked at the 3 songs flashed on the screen. "I choose... Micdrop" Xinyi said. "I choose boy with luv" Kyulkyung said. Then Anpanman was given to Chaerin.

     Then the boys also chose their song. "I choose... DNA" K said. "I choose I need u" Jungwon said. Then Fake love was given to Taki's team. The other trainees then chose their members except Taki since he already Chose his members.

Unit performances:

Anpanman - Chaerin, Yeojin, Karin, & Choerry
Micdrop - Xinyi, Chaeyeon, Yeji, & Chengxiao
Boy with luv – Kyulkyung, Yuna, Rena, & Eunjo
DNA – K, Jay, Niki, & Hanbin
I need u – Jungwon, Daniel, Geonu, & Jake
Fake love – Taki, Heeseung, Sunghoon, & Sunoo

[END OF FLASHBACK]

-NEXT DAY-

     The trainees then started distributing their parts. For K's team (DNA) K got part 1, Jay got part 2, Hanbin got part 3 and Niki got part 4. For Jungwon's team (I need u) Jungwon got part 1, Geonu got part 2, Jake got part 3 and Daniel got part 4.

     For Taki's team (Fake love) Heeseung got part 1, Sunoo got part 2, Sunghoon part 3, and Taki got part 4. For Chaerin's team (Anpanman) Yeojin got part 1, Chaerin got part 2, Karin got part 3, and Choerry got part 4.

     For Xinyi's team (Micdrop) Xinyi got part 1, Chengxiao got part 2, Yeji got part 3, and Chaeyeon got part 4. For Kyulkyung' team (Boy with luv) Kyulkyung got part 1, Yuna got part 2, Eunjo got part 3 and Rena got part 4.

     After they distributed their parts they practiced their dance and song already. The trainees spent the whole day practicing and memorizing the dance. Xinyi and her members were nearly finished since they already knew the dance steps.

-NEXT DAY-

     The trainees were practicing when Sungdeuk and Doobu came to check on what they've practiced already. They first checked on Taki's team. The trainees got nervous as they could hear Sungdeuk's voice.

     Then when Sungdeuk and Doobu finished checking upon the boys they went to where Xinyi's team was. "Annyeonghasaeyo!" The 4 girls said bowing down as Sungdeuk and Doobu enter the dance practice room.

     "Annyeong! Shall we start?" Sungdeuk said. The girls then nodded and went to their positions. Sungdeuk and Doobu watched them seriously. Then when the song finished the girls bowed down. " You finished it already?" Doobu asked.

     The girls nodded. "Yes, we just finished it this morning" Xinyi answered. "That fast?" Sungdeuk asked and the girls nodded. "We knew most of the choreography so it wasn't that hard anymore" Xinyi answered as the girls nodded.

     "Well,... it's good but you guys need more impact to make more hyped" Sungdeuk said as the girls nodded. "You need more power when you dance and a but more darkness when you perform" Doobu said. The girls nodded and bowed down to them.

     When Sungdeuk and Doobu left Xinyi hugged her members. "You did great!" Xinyi said as she hugged them one by one. Then they went back to practicing. Xinyi trained her members to sing while dancing so they wouldn't have a problem with the stability.

     "Let's try singing this time" Xinyi said as they finished one whole song just dancing. Her members nodded and went to their positions and Xinyi started the song. After a 2 hours of practice they took a break.

     Xinyi went to get some water on the pantry because she already finished her bottle. On the way to the pantry Xinyi saw Heeseung sitting on the table. "Ey, Heeseung oppa gwenchana?" Xinyi said. "Just quite anxious of our performance" Heeseung answered.

     "You can do it! Hwaiting!" Xinyi said ruffling Heeseung hair. Heeseung just gave a small smile and nodded. "I'll get going" Xinyi said as she walked to the pantry and back to the dance practice room. She was quite worried of Taki's team since they've been having a tough time.

-TIME SKIP: MIDPOINT CHECK-

     Sungdeuk and Doobu came back to I-land for the midpoint check. The trainees gathered in the dance practice room for the midpoint check. "Let's start with the boys" Doobu said as the trainees nod their heads.

     The trainees went to the side as Jungwon's team came up. After their performance Sungdeuk and Doobu pointed out some points that they should fix. "Kamsahamnida" Jungwon's team said bowing down. Then they went to the side and K's team went to the middle.

     As their performance finished Sungdeuk and Doobu just advised them to show more cool and sexy vibes. Then Taki's team went to the middle. When they finished the performance Sungdeuk looked quite disappointed.

     "You won't be able to keep those badge if you keep doing this. You guys should work harder. If you want to have a higher rank then work for it" Sungdeuk said. Taki's team just nodded sadly then they went to the side looking down.

     Then the midpoint check evaluation continued. Kyulkyung's team went to the middle. "You guys memorized the dance well but you're not in sync" Sungdeuk said seriously as they finished dancing. The trainees nodded and bowed down.

     Xinyi's team then went to the middle and to their positions. As the song finished Sungdeuk said that they should five more power and effort. Xinyi's tem nodded and bowed down. Now it was Chaerin's team in the middle.

     Chaerin and her members bowed down as they finished. "You guys should show more emotions since this song is a cheerful one" Doobu said and the trainees nodded. Then Sungdeuk and Doobu left. The trainees sighed in disappointment.

      Taki went out of the dance practice room to be followed by Heeseung who was worried of him. The trainees were there trying to cheer up each other. Xinyi hugger her members then she went to Sunoo and Sunghoon who were also down.

     "Cheer up, you did well. More teamwork and practice would do" Xinyi said patting Sunghoon's back. Sunoo just nodded slowly. The two just looked down Xinyi then bent down and said. "Let's all work hard and show them the best performance" Xinyi said.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Note: Sooo this chapter is quite emo ✌😗but i hope you enjoyed it... been updating quite slow recently bcs my laptop broke and would take a day or so... Anyway don't forget to vote 💕💕💕!! Comment the name of the trainee who you would like to have sum interactions with Xinyi!!!