Overview/Explanations/Warnings

This book is basically all of my books smushed into one big book. The books are listed in the order that I released them, not the timeline. I will provide a timeline for chronological reading in this area.

Things I've changed that I haven't listed in the book itself. (AKA the stuff in the Author's notes I haven't included):

- Legal adult age is 16, not 18. Ahsoka is already considered an adult by her people standards, as seen by her Akul tooth headdress, but I figured I would make her an adult by Corascanti standards as well. Another reason is to explain why a lot of young people are put in a position of power. Like Steela being made a general at 17. Or Lux being made a senator at 19.

- I have slightly de-aged Asajj Ventress, she is now 26, not 32.

- I got Caedus's name from legends, so if it sounds familiar that's where it's from.

- I make up my own biology with loose ties to canon. Take everything I say about Ahsoka's biology with a grain of salt.

- Ventress speaks(swears) in dathomirian. The clones/mandos use mando'a. Anakin uses huttese. Ahsoka's natural language is composed mostly of chirps and trills that you need montrals to understand the full meaning of, therefore I do not articulate what she is saying in her native tongue from an outsider's perspective.

- I! DON'T! HATE! LUX! I think his relationship works really well platonically with Ahsoka, and Steelux is really cute.

Overall warnings:

- Mentions of alcohol consumption, interactions with an inebriated character.

- Brief mentions of suicide/self harm, particularly in the 20's of Cyare.

- Non graphic mentions of nudity

- Non graphic references to intercourse (And these are few and far between)

- Mild language in English and some heavier language in alien languages.

- Due to this being set during a war, and having several scenes take place on a battlefield, warning for any possible PTSD triggers, as careful as I could be, there might be something in there that is a major trigger for people that I missed. My reader's mental well being is, in fact, in my highest priority in writing this, despite being an author and loving to toy with the emotions of the people who read this.

Timeline

The first book is Cuyanir, Starting with about a year and a half before the end of the clone wars, with When the Cavalry Comes starting about a third of the way through that book and spanning through the rest of the rexsoka trilogy(Cyare and Cejanr), ending right before the finale of that particular saga in the first year of the Empire

Then comes Monster, ending before 15BBY. The sequel to WTCC is When the War's Won, And that picks up about 10BBY. Warrior is the last book in this great big AU I've created, taking place at around 7BBY.

There will also be various interludes in here, basically things I wanted to add but don't take place in a particular spot in the timeline. You can find them in breaks between books. If I publish a new interlude, you might want to check the table of contents to find it.

I do have a playlist I use for inspiration while writing this, for those who are interested. Not in any particular order, but you can listen on Spotify at https://open.spotify.com/playlist/43y97S0WcTFp1S4rlKFH1r or search "Cuyanir" on Spotify.