Cavalry Q&A while I struggle to write

Who are her parents?
- As revealed in Cejanr (and clarified in WTCC) her parents were Astra Wren (Ursa's older sister and friend of the duchess Satine) and Gar Saxon. Her mother died shortly after she was born and she is a product of assault.

How'd she come to be in Jango/Kaminoan's possession?
- She was left on Jango's doorstep at around two years old, after Satine could no longer conceal her on Mandalore. Jango is also an old friend of Astra's, being (in my story) part of a family faction of clan Wren.
- When Boba turned three (Cavalry is three years older) and released into Jango's care Jango decides Cavalry would be safer with the clones than with him, although he checks up on her when he came back to visit.

What's her real name?
- Cavalry. Her real name is Cavalry. Her given name, however, is Claire Jaig Wren-Saxon. If Astra had lived, she would have been Claire or CJ.

Did Cavalry learn combat from Jango?
- Yes and no. When she was little, never. He taught her other skills he knew would be more important to her than just fighting. He knew she would be placed with the clones eventually, giving her what would have been Boba's CT number, so most of his time with her was teaching how to survive in a world where you are always the underdog. Always weaker and different from everyone else. He taught her to be smart and more importantly to be creative.
- (Later, after she had been with the clones for a few years, he did give her pointers on fighting, both hand to hand and with weapons)

How did Cav meet Neon?
- Undisclosed, although they knew each other for three years before shipping out.

Did Cav and Fives ever meet after the fall of the empire?
- Without spoiling too much of When the War's Won, ... they had their altercations together.

Did Cav and Boba ever meet?
- Yes, and while Cav is slightly resentful that Jango gave her to the Kaminoans and kept Boba, they are on good terms.

Does Cav execute order 66?
- Undisclosed.

Does Cavalry join the Bad Batch at any time?
- No, not as a permanent member, although she does work with them on Anaxes as well as at the time of Order 66.

Does Cavalry see Fives's death?
- In my books Fives does not die by the hand of Fox, instead joining clan Kryze of Mandalore and becomes Bo-Katan's adopted younger brother. He dies on Mandalore by the hands of the empire when they utilize a reconstructed weapon of Sabine Wren's known as the Duchess in season four of Rebels. To answer, no. She does not.

Does Cavalry ever meet Rex and Ahsoka's daughters?
- No. She never saw Rex or Ahsoka in the flesh again after her ARC promotion.

Does Cav meet Caleb Dume/Kanan Jarrus?
- They do meet multiple times in the second book and are together at the end of the first.

Will Cavalry ever be in a romantic relationship?
- Undisclosed.

Does she ever meet Luke or Leia?
- Leia once in passing. Never Luke.

Does she ever know who Darth Vader really is?
- Yes.

Does she join the empire or the rebellion?
- Undisclosed.

So if she can keep up with the clones she's superhuman?
- No. Far from it. She is slower and weaker than her brothers in pure physical tests. So she makes up for it in strategy and skill in what she can do. A full sized blaster is too heavy for her to use efficiently for long periods of time but she's not a bad shot with her modified blaster. She won't last long against her brothers in hand to hand but she's still worked for years to perfect her form.

How does she get ahold of armor that fits?
- She resizes and fits most of her armor, not the best but it works. She gets her first custom made armor during her ARC training.

How did she get a modified blaster?
- The modified DC16 she uses when not using her knives was actually a gift from Jango right before he set out to Geonosis. It was the last time she saw him.

(Next part contains mentions of the dreaded 'Female Anatomy')

How does Cav get ahold of bras and other appropriate underwear?
- She resizes a lot of the clone's clothes to fit her. She does have sports bras, but will just wrap her chest with thick bandages most of the time. Easier to wear under armor.
- As for the lower half she just resizes boxers to fit better.

How does she manage her period in space?
- She doesn't. If not addressed properly infections can set in and pregnancy is not something that the Kaminoans were even willing to risk. So she has had surgery to remove the working bits for that when she was first released into Kaminoan care.

How does she manage having such long hair?
- She braids it up much like we see Leia's hair in Episode V in Cloud City to fit comfortably under her helmet.

Why does she keep her hair so long?
- Individuality. No other clone can have hair longer than their chin so might as well flaunt it.

Does she shower with the clones?
- No, and that's less of caring about privacy and more that she just likes quiet showers. A scrapped scene was in the showers when she first got to Umbara and the other men were slightly embarrassed about it. Dialogue was:

"What, never seen a person shower?"

"Not one like you, no."

"Well it isn't much different. Just that my wiggly bits are higher than yours."

They don't say anything else but she begins showering before they usually do anyways.

Does she shave?
- Uh... no. She does not shave. She does have access to razors but she doesn't use them because the others shave their faces and there is a finite limit on blades and shave foam.

How does she get shampoo and deodorant and other hygiene products?
- ... Just because it's a guy's soap or deodorant does not mean it's impossible for girls to use it.