𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐬!!

Start from the beginning

bellatrix crackled in laughter as she watched ollivander give lily a redwood 12 and 1/4 wand.

though the length had helped little lily grip the wooden stick better, the wood and core was not suited for her, as some of the drawers fell onto the floor when she had just simply wanted to open them.

ollivander thought for a while.

"maybe...maybe this one will do", the man muttered, slightly bending the wand a bit to check it's flexibility.

lily ran her petite fingers over the smooth 11 and 3/4 inched wand that was made of alder (not elder) wood and had a string of unicorn tail hair as the core.

"accio!", lily attempted, to which indeed a small quill had flew into the hands of the girl.

"I thought the alder wood would suit you. it prefers an owner that's not stubborn, rather helpful and considerate. this wand will become your most loyal helpmate. if you ever attempt to do so, non-verbal spells work very well with this wand", ollivander slightly smiled.

lily's eyes shimmered with such happiness as she excitedly tightened her grip on the wand, afraid that she'll accidentally drop it and break her new friend.

"great! now let's go, we've wasted enough time", bellatrix grumbly muttered as she made sure ollivander didn't apparate away in an attempt to escape.

once the three had reached the malfoy manor, bellatrix had pettigrew personally escort the man back into his cell as lily ran off to go show draco her new wand.

"DRAY LOOK LOOK!! LOOK AT MY NEW WAND!!", lily happily exclaimed as she jumped into the arms of the boy.

this was perhaps the one time that draco had seen lily so happy after she had arrived, which made him proudly pat the girl's head.

narcissa's heart swelled at the sight, giving a ghost of a smile as she continued on with her book.

"aw, how cute~", bellatrix sarcastically mocked.

"now come on lily. we don't have all day", the dark-haired woman ushered.

lily sighed as she begrudgingly slipped out of draco's embrace and followed the woman to a room that was quite spacious and had only a couch and table with few objects set on it.

"we'll start simple. see if you can light up your wand. I assume you already know the enchantment for that", bellatrix said as she plopped onto the couch, propping her head up with her arm that was leaned against the armchair.

bellatrix was clearly bored out of her mind as she wasn't allowed to teach lily anything fun yet. oh how she couldn't wait until the girl is able to cast the torturing curse!

"lumos!", lily casted, making the tip of her wand slightly flicker with a small ball of light.

"great. now reverse it", bellatrix instructed.

"n-nox!"

the wand still flickered on with a dim light, to which the woman just sighed.

"practice some more. I'll be back in an hour", bellatrix said as she quickly exited the room, probably looking for a victim to traumatize.