𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30

Hani wouldn't call it stalking she calls it carefully observing, which is the basic definition of stalking.

So she turned the corner as she "carefully observed" Joohyun who was currently putting on a jacket seeing as she felt cold or something on the lines of it. She'd been watching her for minutes after minutes as Dahyun (I keep forgetting who Hani's friends are 🙈) tapped on her shoulder seeming confused as her eyebrows furrowed at the current situation in front of her.

Clearing her throat the smaller girl spoke up "Um not to bother but are you stalking Joohyun?" right as she finishes her sentence she's met with a glare from the stalker "No I'm not stalking her I'm- observing her" she says going back to the task at hand "that's basically the same thing" Dahyun fires back still slightly confused.

Hani scoffs as she glances seeing that Y/n had arrived as her and Joohyun made conversation having Hani's jaw clench. Hani never liked the thought of being jealous she thought it was quite bitter and pathetic and seeing that to other people she could be considered jealous makes her want to slam her head against a wall.

But maybe she wasn't jealous, for anything she just wanted to flick Bae Joohyun out of the way and take a her place for a hot second or a few long seconds- okay well she might be jealous. She groaned turning around as Dahyun tilted her head "Um Hani I don't get why you want Y/n so much, her friends don't like you and I don't think she likes you either."

Hani glared at the girl beside her becoming frustrated. If she was being honest she felt as if she was right but at the same time her pride was in the way meaning that she gets what she wants, she needed a plan and as she stared at the tiles connected to the floor it felt as if a light bulb was shown above her head as she speed walked in the opposite direction confusing Dahyun once again.

"What goes on in her mind" she says sighing

                                 . . . . . .

Was it technically an invite? No because almost everyone was going to the opening dance show at the end of that school week but when Y/n personally asked if she was coming it felt like a invite so why not take it as one.

"You should confess at the end" Yeri says beside Irene as they walk to classes "It would be pretty cute if you ask me and you've been crushing on her for the longest time so mind as well" Yeri says finishing her suggestion putting her lollipop back in the mouth.

Irene laughs airily shaking her head "no I'm not gonna confess on Friday I'll confess at some point but not Friday" she says smiling at the ground "well if you don't someone else will you know" Yeri says eyeing her older friend as her head snaps up with a "huh?"

She thought about it before but thinking about it again makes her stomach churn with a sudden ick. She could admit she was slightly jealous of Hani seeing she had the guts to flirt and actually have a chance with Y/n but knowing literally anyone who was remotely attractive and nice could probably confess on the spot to Y/n and the fact that she could kindly accept it feels like a knife to the chest and she didn't like it.

"I'm not saying anyone will Friday but there could be someone confessing before you so don't be a slow ass about it" Yeri explains as her older friend harshly glares at her "I don't wanna think about it."

But did she think about it? Yea yea she did. She couldn't even help it because as sad as it sounded there was a chance of that happening that made her sad.

But now it was end of the day so she could do a few things to get her mind off of the situation at hand. Yet unfortunately as she closed her locker she was met with a mocking and unsettling voice "hey Joohyun!" turning around she saw Hani who held her phone in hand and a cruel smile painted on her pale face.

As she exhales she tries sounding as nice as she possibly can "hey Hani is there something you need?" she asks which creates a smirk on the others face as she replies with a long yes.

Hani took out her phone as she opened up her camera roll showing a picture towards Irene as her eyes widened looking at it.

Irene was confused and scared as she couldn't utter words as she stared at a photo of her and taehyung kissing (no I don't ship them this is for drama purposes) and she never in her life remembers kissing Kim Taehyung, does she remember him confessing to her as she kindly rejected him?yes but does she remember basically making out with him? definitely not. Her silence was noticeable which made Hani click her tongue starting to explain.

"I know what you may be thinking "i-i never kissed him!" yea yea I know that" she says mocking her voice before continuing "I know that but almost everybody else doesn't." Hani says with a smirk as Joohyun finally speaks up.

"What-What are you even gonna do with that" Irene asks shakily as Hani clears her throat to answer "Well I'm going to show this Y/n seeing as you have a puppy crush on her, and seeing that Taehyung or you can't really stop me" and she was right Joohyun was basically being blackmailed so she couldn't really do anything and Taehyung was on vacation and won't be back until next month.

Irene looks her in her eyes before asking "what do you want Hani" she says as her hand twitches "I want you to leave Y/n alone, as in if she makes any type of flirty remarks at you or anything like that you ignore it. You're not going to confess to her or anything like that for anything I don't want you barely anywhere near her physically and if you are I won't even stop to post this saying I saw you two eating each other's faces" Hani says turning her phone off.

Irene was so confused I mean she still doesn't even know the origin of that picture "who even is that?!" Irene shrieks "oh this was Taehyung and his ex girlfriend all I did was get a friends help to help me make it physically look like you." and it did for the most part. The hair was accurate even her side angle was accurate which gave Irene the creeps thinking about how many times Hani practically stalked her for her side profile. "And you don't tell anyone else either so don't think about it" she finishes.

"Now before I leave do we have an agreement?" Hani asked raising an eyebrow.

It seemed like an obvious answer but she still had to think about it I mean she really liked Y/n but would she even be allowed to date her I mean she wouldn't know how her parents would feel about it and what if the whole time she was reading it wrong and Y/n never liked her.

Sighing she nods "yea we have an agreement" Irene says. Walking away Hani did feel slightly bad I mean Joohyun didn't seem so whole heartily saying it but I guess who would be but for the most part she'll get over it as Hani will finally have a high chance for once in her life.

_______________________________

Y'all my neck hUrttSs but how's your day ;)

-author mom