𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5

(What Irene looks like at the top is her outfit in the chapter)

__________________________________________

"Ugghh"
The girl groaned and threw her phone onto the other side of the sofa as she made her way into the kitchen. "Whats wrong Joohyun?" Taeyeon askes her younger while following her "Chanyeol just texted me" the younger girl responds rolling her eyes. After the situation with Chanyeol and Kai, Irene has been giving her boyfriend the 'silent treatment' until he decided to spam her with multiple things like phone calls and texts saying "im sorry" and "can we talk about this please?" And sad faces.

"Well why don't you talk to him he probably wants to apologize" Taeyeon suggests while shrugging. "Yea i guess you right" Irene says sighing making her way back to her phone. When she picks up the device she notices she has 2 miss calls and 4 messages from Chanyeol. She unlocks her phone to messages and she responds to him with 'be at my place in 15 minutes' she sends the message and goes back to watching the television.

. . . . .

"Sure why not"
The short haired girl said while the girl on the other line showed her heart smile "Yay!!! You agreed!" Jisoo said still smiling "Why wouldnt I? I mean we would have to go back to school shopping anyway" Y/n says half smiling at her elder.
Kim Jisoo was always the one to plan friend activities and she was also very social which is probably why she made good friends with Seulgi and Yeri. She had planed that all the girls went shopping together for of course the reason that school was starting school and wanted to look their best.

"Ok so ill meet you and the others at the mall at 1 ok?" Y/n says with her eyebrow raised "Oki doki! Bye Y/n-ssi" Jisoo says leaving them both hanging up on each other. As the younger girl charged her phone she realised this could be the time she could get closer to the others especially Joohyun since her elder had always been awkward around her and Y/n assumed apart of Irene just didnt like her but like the others she wanted to be friends with her.

. . . . .

"So what do you want"
Irene says calmly sitting on her bed. Chanyeol grabbed her hands and said "Im sorry I really am" he said with a sorrow tone, Joohyun looked at him and sighed "Well you should be but im not the one you should be apologizing to" she responded.

The couple made their way downstairs to see Kai on the couch. With Chanyeol being frustrated he looked arouns the room and said "Im sorry" he says with a average tone. "What?" Kai says acting like he didn't hear the older boy. He then repeated "I said im sorry" Chanyeol says with more aggression "Good" Kai says shrugging him off. Chanyeol rolls his eyes and looks back at Irene "Do you want to go out? Its on me" he says smiling. "I actually cant me and the girls are going shopping for school" she says scratching the back of her neck but then when she had seen he was upset she added "but you can come with us!".

. . . . .

"So girls this is Chanyeol"
Irene says calmly with a smile. Wendy who had already known him along with the other Red Velvet memebers had said "Nice to see you again Chanyeol" the 94 liner says with an awkward smile. He had greeted her with a "hey" along with the other girls and Joohyun could clearly see the awkward tension.
The girls walked into the mall and Jennie had walked beside her youngers Yeri and Y/n. "Ok so I'll be honest i dont exactly like Joohyun unnies boyfriend" Jennie said with a slight glare to the male. "I've never liked him at all personally our unnie is too good for him" the youngest Kim says with a 'hmph'. "Well i dont know i havent really met the guy or had a conversation with him to really say anything about him" Y/n says giving her opinion "Fine whatever you say Y/n unnie" Yeri says rolling her eyes making her elder smack her arm.

The group made their way into another store and Jisoo, Joy, Rose and Irene made their way to the decor of clothing. The female bunny made her way to a short pastel pink dress but while scanning the item she felt a pair of arms around her waist. "That would look nice on you" she hears Chanyeol say with a husky voice and a perverted smirk. "I-I dont know Chan" she says looking down at her self conscious body "Well try it on and you'll see" he says putting kisses onto her neck.
She makes her way to the dressing room after Chanyeol gives her space she closes the curtain and looks at the dress until she heard the curtains hook unlock. She gasped when she saw Y/n standing there with purple tie-dye and blue skinny jeans. "Oh gosh im sorry Joohyun unnie I didn't know you were in here" Y/n says with concern which makes the older girl sigh knowing shes not actually gonna try the dress on.
"Its fine I actually wasnt gonna try it on.." Irene says embarrassed "Well why not" the younger girl replies walking up to her making her elder blush. "I-I just dont think it suits me I g-guess" Irene says mentally smacking herself for stuttering "No actually i think it would look good on you" Y/n says holding the end of the dress, she didnt know if it was because she was just naturally awkward around Y/n or because she was just flustered with her comment that she turned more red then pink after the compliment. "But I mean, only get it if your comfortable with it." Y/n says with a half smile. 'And how is she single' the beauty had thought, unlike Chanyeol, Y/n cared about what Irene was comfortable in more than sexy in and truly that touched her heart and even though she's heard that from her friends she was more touched that it was from Y/n's mouth and not anyone elses "Unnie?" Y/n questions waving her hand in her face.
"O-Oh! I-Im sorry" the elder girl says messing with the price tag on the dress "Well I'll go now so you can try your clothes on.." she continues looking down "Oh yea right, but remember only get the dress if your comfortable with it" Y/n says reminder her of her words which makes Irene nod and letting the younger girl try her clothes on in peace. Once the door was shut she realized she really didnt want the item and put it back onto the dress rack.

. . . .

"Maybe just give them a wink next time"
Chanyeol advises Y/n as Joy, Yeri and Lisa were cracking up at the situation. Right after they all ate they caught a few girls who seemed like freshmans fangirl over Chanyeol and Y/n and what made the trio really crack was when they heard 2 of the girls 'questioning their sexuality' and when Chanyeol saw that Y/n didnt flirt a little back with them he started to share his 'advice' with her.
"Yah instead of laughing how about you girls help her" Seulgi says with Jisoo on her side "I mean I guess but the person who should stop this is Joohyun unnie since that is her boyfriend" Joy says giggling
"What should I do?" Joohyun asks "Help out Y/n" Jisoo says laughing a bit. When she looked over she saw her boyfriend talking with Y/n and obviously getting on her nerves due to her physical state which Irene made her giggle.

. . . . .

With Chanyeol then leaving the girls made their way to a nearby boba shop.
After Jennie the last one ordering her tea they all sat and laughed about the previous situation. "Hey at least he was trying to be nice" Wendy says which makes them laugh "Yah! Seungwan stop before i choke on my tea!" Joy says trying not to choke.
They were all having a nice time until..
"Y/n?!"
The girls look over at the strange voice which causes the Blackpink girls to go mad and confused. "Hani?" Y/n replies with shock and confusion. "Yes it's me! And hello to the rest of you girls" Hani says with an obvious fake tone "But anyways how have you been?" Hani says with a genuine smile to Y/n. But before she could respond Jennie garbs her arm and says "Sorry Hani dear but we have to go bye!" Jennie says with the same fake tone while then dragging Y/n out and signals the others to follow.
The girls had taken 2 cars to the mall so in car there was Rose and the rest of Red Velvet as in the other car was the rest of blackpink. "So your probably wondering who that was" Rose says in the passangers seat which the girls respond with a 'yes'.
"Well that was Kim Hani" Rose says sighing
"Oh! Lisa has said that name before to me and Yeri but why is she so important?" Seulgi asks tilting her head "She isnt important but, Kim Hani was a bully back in school until 7th grade when she met Y/n" Rose says gathering Red Velvets attention "She gained a crush on Y/n but of course she didnt like her and then Hani got jealous of us especially Jennie because they were really close in middle school and they still are of course" Rose sighs and then continues "But ever since she's been a hoe and she probably still is and probably is still into Y/n" Rose says finishing her story "So that's why Lisa warned us about her?" Yeri says. "Yea i guess i mean Hani bullied us and I guess she's afraid it will happen to you" Rose says shrugging while they arrive at her stop. "Bye guys!" their chipmunk says waving goodbye. They all said bye to her and made their to the next stop.
And through the trip Joohyun only thought about if Kim Hani could really ruin their new school year......

___________________________________________

I know this chapter probably wasnt good but at least i made an update
Annddd even if you arent excited the new chapter of The Perfect Red Velvet will be up on friday or sunday so yea byE

-author mom