Chapter 9

"Mother nature can really go and suck toes"
Says Yeri who enters the house taking off her hood. "Harsh but true, I mean she just randomly makes it hot or cold then suddenly makes it rain?" Joy says shaking her head. "Mother Nature isn't even a real person." Jisoo says looking at the two weirdly "Doesn't matter I'm still right and that's that" Yeri says folding her arms and heading to her shared room to dry off. That's what everyone ended up doing.
While Irene was in her and Y/n's room drying off her hair with a towel and climbing onto the bed reaching for her phone. When she unlocked the phone she sees notifications from social media and 3 text messages from Chanyeol she goes to messages to see Chanyeol said he had been bored and wanted to text her and asking for attention. After a few minutes of having a message chat with Chanyeol the door opens to a Cold looking Y/n with damp hair looking somewhat irritated. With the sight in front of her Joohyun puts down her phone to charge and stands up to see Y/n "Oh my...Y/n are you okay?!" She says walking up to get a towel "yes Unnie I'm fine just kinda cold I guess" she says sighing "I'm so sorry for just taking you jacket and I was so sry I'd not to bring one I'm so sorry " she says worried giving her the towel as the younger gives her small smile "Unnie it's fine you needed it more than I do....has Chanyeol texted you?" She asks "Oh um yea, he texted me before we left for the mall" Irene responds feeling suddenly awkward.
"That's good now let's starts packing since we leave tomorrow" Y/n says slightly smiling at her.

. . . .

The next morning the girls we gathered in the living room getting ready to leave. Hugging each other like it's the last day on earth even though they were going to see each other that next day at school.
"Sooyoung calm down I see you tomorrow" Rose says giggling slightly do to the taller girls dramatic ways. "I know but I hate having to know I have to go to school tomorrow" the other says whining. As they make their way outside into the cars Wendy, Joy,
Y/n and Yeri get into Wendy's car and the rest hope into Jennie's car as they then all head home.

When Y/n arrived home she says hello to her Sister who was on the couch watching some K-drama as usual. She walks up the evenly formed stairs and enters into her room with a heavy sigh and unpacked all of her things she had thought about laying out an outfit for the first day of school in about 11 hours but she decided not to because in the end she truly didn't care. She stuffed her emptied suitcase into her closet and put on shorts and a t-shirt and slipped into bed.
She started reminiscing on the previous days at Jisoo's house and how she talked to Irene more she wasn't as quiet and even made her laugh and how silly she was not to wear a jacket in that cold weather, she smiled at the thought even. She had a pang of anger hit her when she thought of how Chanyeol had always seemed to ruin moments and even how he acted at the mall how he told her to 'flirt back with people' even when his girlfriend was right behind him. "Jennie and Yeri were right when they said he wasn't good enough for Joohyun" she thought and that was her last thought before drifting away into her soft pillow in sleep.

————————————————————

Dang I haven't updated this in years I'll probably make chapter 10 soon and sorry if I disappoint you my children
-author mom