𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 #1 𝘉𝘢𝘦 𝘑𝘰𝘰𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯

"Hey Babe"

"Oh hey Chan!" Irene said while starting to sit down in front of her boyfriend Chanyeol. The couple decided to meet at a mini café that had both enjoyed together.

Irene had about everything a girl at ever wanted smarts, talent, looks and of course all the boys. All the things any girl would want, she and Chanyeol had been together for about 2 years and they were happy together for the amount they have been together.  "So babe I was thinking if you wanted to maybe go to the movies Friday?" her boyfriend says wiggling his eyebrows making her giggle.

She was about to accept his offer for a date but then remembered she had promised her best friend Kim Jennie that she would come with her to a restaurant so she could be introduced to Jennie's friends. "Aw Chan I'm sorry but I can't, Jennie wanted me and the others to be introduced to some of her other friends." Irene had said which made the boy pout cutely to his girlfriend, but before he could properly reply to the girl he was interrupted by a males voice. "Yah Irene noona?" they both look to see who the voice belonged to for them to realize it was Irene's step-brother Kai.

"Ah. Kai what are you doing here?" Irene had asked with a head tilt. "The real question is what are you doing here with Mr.Chanyeol" the younger boy had said in a mocking voice. Chanyeol and Kai had never really been on the same page on things especially when it came for the choice of Kai's older sister to date Chanyeol. "She's my girlfriend why does it matter to you' Chanyeol replied giving the sas right back to the boy "And she's my sister problem with that?" Kai said raising an eyebrow. "But you two aren't exactly related so you really can't call her your sister" Chanyeol laughed at him. Before kai could say anything with force and making sure he stays in this place Joohyun had dragged him out of the cafe' and both had left to go back to their house.

. . . . .

Kai and Irene got into the car in silence and drove away until Irene had broken the tension. "Look Kai I'm sorry about what happened with Chanyeol back there if it makes you feel better" Irene had said trying to help the situation out as much as she could. "It's fine Baechu noona really It's fine but they would be nice" he said started to smile. They both kept rolling on the road until reaching the mansion

They arrived and after getting out of the car they went into the house only to be greeted by their older sister Tayeon. "Hey you two! your finally home!" the eldest had claimed even though she was the oldest most of the time she did act the youngest. Tayeon, Irene and Kai have been step siblings since Tayeon was 10, Irene 8 and Kai 5. Irene and Tayeon were sisters and had added a new sibling when their mother was gone, Kai's dad had died from suicide when Kai was 4. He had gotten used to Irene and Tayeon so he really didn't call them step-sisters because they were basically true family.

Irene had gotten changed and went downstairs to eat with her family they ended up eating pork, rice and seaweed soup.

She went back to her bedroom going onto her group chat until falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOOOOOOOO......

you can count this as the first chapter but of course it's a prologue the reason its named '#1' is because #2 is going to be about Y/n

so i hope you enjoyed this and the next chapter of kpop girl group and boy group oneshots will be posted on sunday and i'll try to post prologue #2 tomorrow

byee~~
~Author-nim