𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7

"We are legit going for 3 days why are you packing for a month"

The short haired girl said to her elder who was packing multiple items for the sleepover the 10 of them were going to have. "Oh shut up it isn't that much...right?" Jennie asked somewhat nervous after noticing how much she packed "Jen you packed 6 planned outfits for 3 days I think that's more than enough" Y/n explained with a slight chuckle.
"Eh guess your right" Jennie says shrugging. Y/n turns to close her suitcase packed with all her needs and with that she thought she was finally being more social especially with this sleepover on her calendar, Wendy and Jisoo had planned for the girls to have a sleepover at Jisoo's since her brother moved out 2 weeks ago, her parents being at a business trip for a week and her sister at a sleepover for 5 days. They agreed this would be their time together before school started since school was going to start that next Monday for them. After Jennie and Y/n were officially done packing they made their way out of Jennie's house to wait for Seungwan to pick them up with Lalisa and Yerim.
Sooner or later they see a silver car making its way towards the drive way which revealed a cute short Wendy, a energized Lisa and a lazy looking Yeri. "Come on kiddos I told Jisoo we would be there by 1 and it's already 12:35! Let's get and let's go!" the elder yells sending the girls into giggles before settling into the car.

. . . .

"Damn Jisoo what type of money do your parents have"

Seulgi says as her, Joohyun, Rose and Sooyoung step into Jisoo's residents. "Well my parents own a corporation so that might be most of it" Jisoo says showing of her humble heart smile.
"I really cant wait until the others get here so we can start our sleepover!" Rose claps in excitement "Yea I would tell you to put your bags in your room but you have to wait til We figure our roommates" Jisoo said making the 4 other girls nod.
Suddenly they hear a car pulling up to the driveway of the huge house. "That must be them!" Sooyoung says clapping in joy. (A/n : get iT)
The girls turn to the window to see Seungwan coming out of the drivers seat and Jennie coming out of the passengers seat while Yeri, Lisa and Y/n hop out from the backseat. Joohyun then unconsciously looks at Y/n seeing that she wore a dark blue and yellow stripped pollo shirt with a pair of jeans with a few holes in it being held up by a black belt with circle glasses placed on in the middle of her delicate nose while her hair was down with her bangs in her face. She was knocked out of her thoughts when she heard the door open to reveal Wendy, Jennie and Yeri.
"Oh wow" Yeri said mesmerized with the design of the house while Sooyoung looked at her in awe just then the other two Y/n and Lisa stepped into the house greeted by their elder friends.

"Okay! So now that all of you are here you have to choose roommates since I only have 5 rooms but I call Jennie to room with me" Jisoo says high fiving her younger. "I rooming with Seungwannie!" Seulgi says wrapping an arm around her "I call Chae!" Lalisa smiles while hugging the strawberry blonde. "I call dibs on Joy-ssi" Yeri says causing the taller one to thump her on her forehead.
"Guess that means I'm rooming with Joohyunie" Y/n says smiling causing Irene's eyes to go wide but then smiling at the end putting her head down. "Ok! Go get to your rooms and then come back down please and thank you~~" Jisoo says as they all make there way up the stairs.

As they all meet back down stairs it was about 3 close to 4 so they all sat on the couch and stated to talk.
"Sooo I planned for us to go out for dinner probably at like 6:30 ish and then do whatever else afterwards" Jisoo says quiet proud of herself making them agree "So do we have to dress fancy since your like rich or something" Lalisa says with sarcasm making some giggle and Jisoo roll her eyes "No mam dress how ever the hell you people want to"

                               . . . .

Joohyun was in her shared bedroom looking at herself in the mirror, the short girl has wore a red baggy dress with sandals with a ponytail  (A/n : what she's wearing at the top)
She was fixing her hair as she didn't realize that Y/n had just gotten out the bathroom looking at her wearing a simple fitted baby blue turtleneck tucked in her dark blue plaid pants with a pair of black sneakers.
The younger snickers noticing her unnie trying to 'tidy up'. "Joohyun-ssi you look fine stop messing with your hair already" she says with a smile startling the other "Well sorry for wanting to look nice" Irene says trying to be as bold as possible but breaks as soon as she hears what the girl had to say back "Well there's no need since you always look nice but whatever you say" Y/n responds with a chuckle making Irene turn to hide her flushed face. "Anyways let's go downstairs the others might be waiting" she says walking out of the room leaving Joohyun there to calm her heart.