𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31

Irene's eyes were wet with tears that night, she couldn't really comprehend the fact of being blackmailed like blackmailed of all things.

She was hurt the time she got into an argument with Y/n but this was different because it wasn't even between the two of the them it was more the problem with someone who wanted to get in between them if that makes sense.

She knew some of her present friends had warned her about hand before going into school knowing how she was but the fact that she was like this was just unexpected and she hated it.

What made it worse was that she never liked unexpected things because they would just cause stress and problems and this was just exhibit A of that outcome.

Buzz Buzz. her neck snapped from her ceiling to her bedside table where her phone rested on its face, anxiety rose in her veins as she carefully reached out for her phone and flipped it over turning it on seeing a text from y/n herself as she felt tears welling up in her eyes again.

"I didn't wanna ask you in front of everyone but why were you so quiet after school?"

She knew why she was quiet but y/n didn't and she hated that she couldn't tell her even after having the urge to. She swallowed a cry and turned her phone off slamming her head onto her pillow laying beside her.

                          .   .   .   .   .

Y/n was more than confused, she just texted Irene about a minute ago and didn't get a response and sure that doesn't sound like a long time but usually she was respond within seconds.

The older girl was quiet walking to the parking lot and even quiet when they were in a car together driving to their homes. She didn't know if she maybe failed a test or was just tired and as polite as she wanted to be she wanted to get a straight answer.

yet as late as it was she decided to give it a rest and go to sleep and had a better idea to ask her that next day at school so there wouldn't be any beating around the bush.

If only she knew

___________________________________

Ok I know this one was short and boring but I didn't really have any ideas but I think it's because of me being  unmotivated about this book (well kinda bipolar about this book) but I have a question would y'all like me to make fanfics about anime characters? because I'm more motivated when it comes to them but if you want me to which anime and which character (I might any because I'm rebellious 🤪)

-author mom