Chapter 13 - 'You are sick!'

Start from the beginning

She was out with her friends clubbing when she joked about me.

Like she said, no I am not used to going to clubs or partying unless they are professional gatherings.

I have been a nerd like she said but I was never shy. I have been blunt with my words and remarks. I tease and bark too.

When she joked about my mother calling me, I was too stunned to react, she had fearlessly said something like that-what if some psychopath was there in my place.

And she had been right too. It was my mother's call.

And when she turned to look at me, I lost my soul then and there.

One look at her face and every previous image of her I had in my portrayed came rushing in.

I was making a bet to myself we are destined one way or another.

I started looking for her.

I wasn't really successful because when I went to meet her father in office he started talking about something else altogether and I couldn't build the courage to utter a words about his kids.

Meheka then came to my mind but asking her directly felt really embarrassing.

Sanidhya was never an option he is too protective of Sadhvi, even more than necessary.

The guy I have witnessed personally shoot daggers at every men staring at Sadhvi.

The fan following for Sadhvi was something beyond listing, she was charming it was declared.

The list of followers for Meheka must be big too but Sadhvi was the one I was interested in ever.

I wanted to stalk her through social media when I realised I stopped using it after turning twenty eight.

At this moment where she is sitting so close to me I wanted to do so many things with her.
Things such as holding her close even, brushing those hair strands off her face which she kept waving off but never really tucking them behind.

The tease she is.

She smiled at me shyly and I felt like I was standing in the pouring rain facing the clouds, letting them soak me with everything they had.
I was this willing to accept whatever she has to offer.

She keeps challenging me time to time and I was determined to leave her sated.

She has that power which makes me keep asking for more. Little did I know that was the game my soon to be, the little minx was pulling all along.

When the news of my brother getting married to a girl name Sadhvi, who is Meheka's sister ringed my ears. Everything in my world shattered. I left all the hope of ever getting someone of my own, I remained unvocal but vent my defeat out in the gym.

I lost whatever hope I had in my heart to have her as mine, the idea flew out of the box, leaving my heart in havoc.

Avesh's attraction towards Meheka was visible to me and I many a times teased him about that so that the brother of mine give me a reaction for my doubts being true but he always just smiled.

Avesh kept on repeating it's me who should be getting married first not him, he kept his feelings to himself so that I can get someone of my own before, but then Bua had to interfere.

With only her name I was in my gym drowning in sorrow when the guards informed me of her arrival.

As soon as her voice reached my ears through the intercom I thanked the almighty because I guessed the reason of her arrival. I was holding onto that only hope.