Chapter 37 - I saw him. I SAW him.

'I have traveled
far enough with him
to find a new myself'

_________________________

I saw him. I SAW him.

Sadhvi’s POV

Realizing I was just in my birthday suit when I woke up with a strange kind of blush filled my being weirdly.

I was feeling heat rising from my chest to my face with the flipping of my stomach and the beating of my heart combined.

I was lying on my stomach as usual, each part of mine pressed against the mattress. Avrudh’s arm snaked around my waist pressing me down wasn’t helping either.

Suppressing a yawn plus a weird kind of grin I turned my head and met with the sleeping face of my husband.

Avrudh slept peacefully like dead beside me, if it wasn’t for his steal grip on me, I would be checking for the continuation of his breath.

We decided to sleep in this morning. We were both tired of too much exercises from last night so skipping this morning gym session couldn’t hurt much.

It was seven thirty I saw the time on my phone screen and tried waking him up.

“Avrudh, wake up” I said now lying on my side and shaking him slightly

Just like every morning he laid there unaffected of the world.

“Avrudh” I called again this time with a click of my own

I cupped the side of his neck and running a thumb around his bearded cheek kissed his nose, “Avrudh, if we don’t wake up now, we are going to be late for work. Both of us”

He smiled upon the closeness and my trick showed the price.

Avrudh’s heavy hand became active and with a sleepy sigh he pulled me by my waist, now we were stomach to stomach.

I smiled kissing his chin,
“Wakey wakey” and gently patted his cheek

He hummed nodding his head and buried my face under his chin,
“Wake me like this every morning from now on”

I grinned against his neck

We stayed there for a minute and when I felt he was once again drifting back to sleep I pushed on his chest

“Stop being lazy, we need to get ready.”

I pushed him off me completely and clutching the sheet to my neck I scooted near the bed edge.

Avrudh sleepily propped himself on his elbow and with his free hand caressed the side of my left bum. I swatted his hand away and he pouted.

“No more teasing” I warned trying to reach for his t-shirt with my legs on the floor