Chapter 35 - You woke up in my bed

I wasn't interested earlier
but
the way your eyes held me,
I want this forever.

______________________________________

You woke up in my bed

Sadhvi’s POV

At late in the evening as planned Avrudh left the house to run by a pharmacy shop when I gave him a list for few more grocery items.

I grinned to myself while cooking us dinner. We spent most of the evening making out and even now my lips felt tingly.

Like reliving the memory my finger tips touched my lips on their own and I blushed deep red.

Once done cooking, I picked up a lazily hanging out Copper from the living room sofa and brought him to my room,
“You need to stay out of mommy- daddy’s room tonight okay baby?”

I cooed at him and made him sit on the bed; I walked in front of the dresser and applied lotion around my stomach, back and chest because they felt a little scratchy due to yesterday’s colours.

I brushed my hair and did a little make up. I applied lip balm on my lips and kissed my palm to wipe off the excess of it.

Copper jumped off the bed and came to my side looking at me with doe eyes.
“You want lip balm too?” I cooed and crouched down to kiss Coppers head and hug him rubbing his stomach, “My cute little boy”

With the sound of the car, both Copper and I skid down the stairs as fast as we can.

With a giddy smile on my face I opened the doors and found both of my parents outside the house.
“Surprise!” my mother and sister beamed

“Namaste maa. Namaste Papa ji” I wished them and hugged them both covering my shock

By now Meheka and Sanidhya were already inside the house fighting over Copper. Who will hold his attention?

“You knew we were coming?” Mummy asked patting my back with my smiling father walking by us

“i—ah—no the guards just called informing me”
Papa ji nodded and I went to stay in his embrace

“Sadhvi… you shouldn’t be wearing shorts in this season, the climate is changing you will catch cold easily”

“It is bound to happen once anyways with the seasons changing” I shrugged and welcomed them inside

My parents sat on the sofa and I closed the doors of the house.

Mummy joined me inside the kitchen, helping me serve them snacks.

“Where is Avrudh?” Papa asked walking inside the kitchen and picked up a cookie from the tray

My mother glared at him but he shrugged her off