Chapter 13 - 'You are sick!'

'She asked me to talk, so I started confessing my love'

______________________

The first ever 'You are Sick'

Avrudh's POV

"You are thirty three and single, why?"
she asked still interrogating me.

The game of twenty question the lady decided to play was surely set on her own rules, where she was asking and I was the only one answering, never the other way around.

For the thought I was liking this change.

First time in my life I wasn't asking, I was being asked to.

I leaned in closer, I was mesmerized by her scent. Sadhvi, turned a little nervous because of that but the lady in front of me knew how to cover her expression.

I made her flustered I liked the thought because she was affecting me just similar.

Sadhvi has this strange fragrance, addictive I admit, but something which feels complete and it makes me crave for more. I wanted my share of the fragrance.
Just like I wanted my share of her.

She was bold I had known but she had the capability to make me cave-just like that-I would've never known.

One look in her eyes and my walls come falling down.

The first time I ever saw her...

I saw her when ACP Pranav Nanda, her father was invited to one of the annual parties my family throws.

My father and her father became allies around three years ago, when Dad seeked ACP Nanda's help to solve some problem.

Since then they have been in very good terms.

Through these annual parties I have met almost all the friends of my parents, parties as such are good to interact and make allies.

Some relations become special, from just being good terms they grow on each other eventually. Just like this.

That day she came to pick her father up from the party because her father's office car broke down.
Dad and her father were talking among themselves when she entered the lobby and asked the help desk to call her father.

I was standing there talking to my fellow mates who were leaving the party when my eyes caught her.

She was like a bud back then, a small delicate rose bud. A lady in progress but breath stealing nonetheless.
Her face, her eyes and that small but perfectly shaped nose held her innocence.

The fire in her eyes is still evident.

Her father called her approaching her, but I wasn't able make what he name said, she turned to see him and grinned, her father introduced her to my father and she touched my Dad's feet.

They talked and the time I decided to join them-so that I could at least get her name, they left.

Three years it has been three years since I last saw her.
After that night for a week, her face kept haunting me, I was creating an image in my mind where she smiled and gave me her name.

I was happy by that much only. I had a crush at the age of 30 I realised that day. It was after a long time.

With time I got occupied with stuff and totally forgotten about her but a month back from now I saw her again or maybe she saw me first.