|10| - I Keep My Promises

*I'm doing this for you guys. Things get steamy in this chapter, just sayin— That's your warning (it isn't super graphic or anything). If you don't like it, don't read it lol.*
———

There were only two minor rescues before everyone decided to call it a day. Since the Burns family was currently eating dinner, that gave you some time to go find Heatwave and finish up what you had started earlier. You were a mech of your word and always kept your promises, unless you had a specific reason not to. Besides, you didn't want to let Heatwave down. Mostly because you were scared of the repercussions that would follow.

You found Heatwave hanging around the door to one of the storage units. You could already tell what he was thinking based on his quick glances between you and the door. No one ever really went in there unless they needed something, which was hardly ever. Also, the door was thick and would provide some soundproofing if things got a little out of hand. You weren't exactly sure where this was going to go, so your plan was to take it slow and see what happens.

"What, did you think I was gonna forget?" You teased him, poking fun at the worried look on his face.

Heatwave immediately wiped the expression from his face and scowled at you instead. "No!" He sharply retorted. "I wasn't going to let you forget anyways." He grumbled a few choice words under his breath as he shuffled into the storage unit.

You sauntered in behind him and closed the door once you were both inside. By immediately pinning him against the wall, you caught him by surprise. The look on his face was priceless.

"Doesn't take much to get you all flustered, huh?" You hummed in amusement, lifting one servo to gently caress his cheek.

He huffed and pulled his helm away, obviously embarrassed. "Shut up, I can't help it." He muttered quietly, giving you a slight glare.

You chuckled and allowed your servos to slowly slide down his sides, feeling all of his edges and curves with your digits.

"Is it because of me?" You asked, your servos soon stopping just above his waist. "Do I fluster you with my charming good looks? Or is there something else you're thinking about in that processor of yours~?" Your servos settled on his narrow hips, your digits digging into the sensitive seams between the grey metal.

Heatwave grit his denta together, squirming a little. "S-Shut up." He growled, though there was a hint of a whine in his voice. It was obvious that he was enjoying it.

"Oh, my poor little Heatwave." You purred softly, a smirk spreading across your face. You felt him jolt a bit when your pressed your frame against his. "I know what's going on in that pretty little mind of yours. I know what you want."

"If you know what I want, then give it to me." He huffed, staring at you with those golden optics.

Instead of answering him verbally, you simply kissed him instead. You worked your dermas against his for a little while, then slowly started to incorporate some grinding down near his panel. A soft moan from him told you that he liked it, so you continued. You rolled your hips into his, craving the friction. Heat radiated from his frame, mixing with the heat that was being expelled from your frame at the same time. You could feel how hot his panel was becoming and had to restrain yourself before you just fragged him right there.

Eventually you had to separate in order to catch your breath, but the grinding against his panel continued. You hauled him up and slipped your servos under his aft in order to support him, pressing him against the wall so you could grind harder. Heatwave had dissolved into soft moans and whimpers, his digits digging into your shoulders. It hardly bothered you. You were too busy reveling in the sounds he was making.