seven: the choker

warnings: bondage, slapping, choking, degradation, praise

"I told you guys the unsub was a woman," you say, collapsing into your seat on the jet

"Yeah, yeah, we get it," JJ mumbles, grinning at you.

"I think you might even say I was smarter than Dr. Reid," you joke, glancing at Spencer sitting beside you.

"Unless you have an IQ of one-eighty-eight, you're not smarter than me," he says matter-of-factly.

"Shut up," you grumble, looking over at Luke.

He glances back at you, and you hold his gaze for a moment before looking away. It had been two days since the incident in the hotel room, and part of you feels like an idiot for being so vulnerable with him. You know sub drops are hard, and you know that as your dom, it's part of his job to comfort you and help you through them. You just aren't a fan of being soft in front of someone like Luke.

Spencer elbows you and you turn toward him. "What?"

He leans in, lowering his voice. "Please tell me that wasn't you and Luke I heard the other night."

You slap your hand over your face, feeling absolutely fucking mortified. "Oh my god, did you really hear us?"

Spencer laughs, and you peek at him through your fingers. "Just a little. Nothing too bad."

"Spence, I'm sorry," you mumble, removing your hand from your face. "I tried being quiet."

"You were partially successful."

You groan. "I'm sorry."

He shrugs. "It's alright. It didn't really bother me."

You raise your eyebrows at him. "Speaking of, when's the last time you got laid?"

A light blush creeps into Spencer's cheeks. "Uh—I...a while, I guess? A few months?"

"You should go have sex with someone," you say plainly, your voice a whisper. "I mean, technically Luke and I haven't had sex yet, but the release of tension is pretty nice."

"Oh my god, stop talking," he groans, a teasing smile on his face.

You giggle, elbowing him. "You're hot, Spence, it'll be easy for you."

He rolls his eyes. "Okay, whatever you say."

The rest of the jet ride back is spent talking to Spencer—well, he does most of the talking. You occasionally glance over at Luke, eyes raking down his body or catching his eye. He returns your stare every time, his eyes seeming to darken the longer he looks at you. Eventually, the jet lands, and the team piles out, heading back into the BAU.

Your phone buzzes in your pocket, and you pull it out, glancing at the screen.

Luke
Come over to my place tonight. Right after work.