Chapter 8

a week later (Kendylann's POV)

its been a week and calum just happened to know to be my boyfriend . i know , weird that ive had this big crush on him since ...FOREVER and now we start off as a couple .

i went downstairs and opened the refrigerator to get a mountain dew . i watched some netflix and i got really bored as fuck . so i decided to wake up calum . he'd probably throw me into the pool outback but i dont care .

i walked back upstairs and i tried to open his door but it was locked . fuck . i finally got it opened with my credit card . he was so peaceful sleeping . keep in mind , i do this often.

"caaaaaaluuuuuummmm" i said excitedly .

"caaaaaaaaaaaalummmmm"

no answer

"calum" i said meanly

i was done . imma slap him right now . i slapped him and he was confused as fuck .

"what did i do ?" he said .

"you slept with that prositute , alex ."

"what ? are you drunk right now or are you on crack or some shit"

i gave him the stank face and hit him .
"no im not on crack , you dipshit"

i playfully said cuddling up with him .
"you know i love you right ?" he asked . "yes, i do, but i love you more" i said . "not possible" he said, smiling . i cant help but feel like he's in love with me like is he the one ?

nash's pov

i met up with calum and kendylann and we went to the mall . it was fun really . i never had that much friends but they were ...people i can trust . ugh emotional feels .

we took a lot of selfies , creds to kendylann . we posted each different pictures and hash-tagged '#cadyl' . next thing i knew , they had fans .

well calum is a youtuber ...he posts every tuesday & friday . i think he's gonna vlog soon . im sitting here in this waterfall area , that i like to call , drinking my starbucks and seeing people together .

i dont get how i cant get a girl . i have blonde/brown hair , blue eyes , kinda crazy . maybe i just haven't found the one yet . but someday i will . calum saw me near the waterfall and decided to come over . we were , well i was the only one there so i guess calum saw me and wanted to talk or whatever .

"hey , whats up ?" calum asked .

"nothing much , cadyl is trending and im here alone .

that reminds me "where's kendylann ?" i asked

"oh kizzy bumped into us and she hadn't seen us in forever so her and kendylann wanted to bond or hang out or whatever lol" he explained .

"oh . is kizzy single ?" i asked . "umm yea she is . she actually just broke up with her ex . why you ask ?"

"no reason" i said

"you got a crush on her ?"

"no , i dont"

"mmmhmmmm mkayy"

i rolled my eyes and calum looked at me as if i was being stubborn . he went to buy a pack of cigarettes and smoked one in the car .

"want one ?" he asked , having the cigarette in his mouth .
"nope im fine ." i said .

"dont tell kendylann i smoke . she'll make a big lecture about it ." he said smoking

"i wont . bros before hoes ." i said playfully laughing

"you're a dipshit , man whore" he said laughing then hit me .

a few hours later

it was 11:34 pm and calum got high . he started drinking shots and has been hallucinating . i took one shot and just stayed sober . calum , however passed out . he kept seeing unicorns and rainbows and miley cyrus . he tried to stay sober but a switch in his head just said "sorry , cant help it".

calum's phone vibrates

kendylann - hello babe , can you pick me and kizzy up at the mall ? we have A LOT of stuff 😂
calum - sure . be there in 15

i actually answered for calum since he was drunk . i had to leave calum by himself but hopefully no trouble will be caused if he's drunk .

i had traffic trying to get to the mall but i eventually got there . i walked in trying to find kendylann & kizzy and i saw them sitting near the waterfall area .

"hola , chicas" i said walking up to them .

"helloo" kendylann said "where's calum ?" i immediately began to think whats happening with calum .

"oh ummm ... hes fine . hes at home . he didnt really feel like driving ."

"oh . can we go to y'alls place then ? i dont really feel like at home without him ."

i didnt say anything , i just stared into her face. face while kizzy was just watching supernatural on her phone .

"well ... can we ?" she asked . i was staring into outer space then heard her .

"sure ." i said . i had driven the girls to our place and i had hope that calum was okay . we had gotten there and i can tell kendylann was suspicious .

"caaaaalummmmm , where are you ?" kendylann yelled while she entered the house . calum was sleeping and kendylann cuddled up with him .
morning ☀️

kendylann was yelling and screaming . "NASH , KIZZY CALL 911 RIGHT NOW !!"

hay guys 👽 im now going to write long chapters and jess will help me correct my shit like grammar , spaces , and all that shit 😂 - ronnie